Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navy Fed check not cashed yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We picked up Storm Shadow (name for now) our M3P in silver metallic on the 18th. There was an issue during pickup because we put down we were paying cash but we had a navy federal check. Even though our online rep( if that is a thing) said it's no problem. It was a problem, He had to redo the paperwork and it added about 30 min to the ordeal. not to bad but 3:30 pick up turned into 5 oclock leaving. We gave him the Navy Fed check and our cashier check and signed a few things and we were finally on our way with our new Tesla.

We received a, thank you for paying it off email on our trade in(tesla did). So I call Navy fed today like when is my payment due,we picked up the car a week and a half ago and she says Tesla hasn't even called for the deposit code for the check and after they do I should have an update in a day or 2 on the app. Anyone else have experience with Navy Federal and the timing. Not that I am in a rush it start making payments or anything.

I have 2 teslas with Navy fed, but I told tesla before pickup that I was paying part of it with a navy fed bank check. The delivery person called in the bank check before we even left.

I am guessing the "told them it was cash, then showed up with a navy fed bank check which is outside financing" might have put a bit of gum in the works for it. I dont remember how long it took to show up in my navy fed account after pick up though. I did one in 2018 and the other in 2022, and both were very painless.

Reactions: sdexcalibur