Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nashville owners/wanters - dealership and service center coming to Cool Springs.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the update. This will be a combination store/service center at the Harding Place location, correct?

Sorry that I did not clarify. I stopped by the Brentwood location, not the Harding Place address. The Brentwood location appears to be a dual function location, but I cannot be sure. It is definitely service and the work that has been done so far has it configured for deliveries it appears. I couldn't tell if they were setting up the "showroom" look. Big building though.

Thanks for the update. This will be a combination store/service center at the Harding Place location, correct?

The Brentwood location on Westgate Circle is definitely the service center and showroom... I have no idea what the Harding Place address will be. Since I have never seen a showroom, I assume Brentwood will be one since it will have a full wall screen with a large roll up door leading to a front showroom area. They have 7 available service bays out back with another two dedicated bays for new car deliveries. There will also be several HPWC available outside with a Supercharger upgrade possible when the electric company upgrades the lines to the property later this year. This location is ideal since it has very easy on/off I-65 access. Construction should be completed in the next week but I don't know exactly when the grand opening will be.

won't be long now.

download
download
download

The Service Center address is NOT Harding Place... that is a bogus address! The correct address is 1641 Westgate Circle, Brentwood TN. Take the Moores Lane exit off I-65 to get there. It is directly across the street from the Lexus dealer. I assume Tesla will correct the address when the Service Center opens officially. I hope nobody is using the Harding Place address as a destination when traveling. The correct address is on Plugshare. They do have a HPWC available and working now, but it only charges at 40 Amps.

Guess what Nashville fans? Just left the new location and there was a car carrier unloading what I assume are all of the demo vehicles! Looked like they had about six different colors. Most had 19" wheels, but there was one black with painted 21" and one white with silver 21". Should be any day now.

Was in the area again today and took a look in the windows of the showroom. As mentioned above, definitely a full "design studio". There is a pretty nice reception area with guest chairs, Keurig coffee maker for guests I assume, what appears to be a "place your order" bar with a few 24" iMacs, two model S on the floor, etc. The only thing that appeared missing is the display chassis that I have seen in other stores where one can look at the motor, etc. I would assume that they are literally down to days before opening the doors.

The service area must be huge as the six Model S that I saw being unloaded from the car carrier Saturday were no where to be seen today.

The Service reception bays on the right of the building can hold 6 cars easily and there are around 7 service bays out back. they could be prepping deliveries at the Service location before delivering to homes. I have to correct something I wrote earlier about the HPWC. It only charged at 40A for me because the dip switches were not set correctly. I assume they have corrected the issue and now you can charge at at a higher rate if you have the dual chargers.

Got a sneak peek interior tour yesterday. Really nice facility. Huge "design center". Customer intake for service appointments looks like it is well arranged. Service area is huge as MrSled noted above. They are still putting some finishing touches on inside. The demo chassis is still not on-site and the service team is still waiting for their tooling. Also, their Tennessee sales license has not been issued and thus they lack dealer plates for the demo cars. They are guessing they are about 7 to 10 days out from opening.

An update.., I went by there yesterday. It is a fairly large facility 8 service bays and a decent sized showroom. They are still waiting on the sales license. There was only one car on the sales floor. I didn't go into the service area but they must not be overwhelmed with business because there were no Tesla parked outside.
I can only wonder if someone at Tesla goofed about the sales application.

They do plan to have a "Grand Opening" eventually once they have sales open.