Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: could someone add St George? Don't want to edit wiki on my iPad.

Denarius15MountainRichfield, Moab, Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, Silverthorne, Beaver, Las Vegas, Nephi, Barstow, Tejon Ranch, Harris Ranch, Roseville, Fremont, Laguna Seca, Atascadero

Hi Ed,
you finally posted our pix, nice to keep in touch. I been in Europe for almost a month now and damn I miss my MS. Our MS would not even work here in Europe, the system and plugs are totally different. To respond to your question about the SC slut, most those were open in CT, to hit them all takes a lot more hours. I have gone out of my way to visit a lot of them. Once I was close too 100, I skipped a few, especially ones that would add 3-4 hours to visit 1 SC. I will be making a road trip again in April 2015, I am sure there are new ones I will visit, and the Kansas route is finished, so that will save me 2 days of charging.

Aha -- I hoped posting the picture would bring you out of the woodwork. Seems I have quite a way to go if I expect to catch up with your 102 SC record. I also hope they get the "Missouri gap" filled soon. The extra day going up to I90 and thru Chicago traffic was not as fun as one would think.

Was contemplating adding 75 in Europe this summer, but I have to go back and read the rules to see if a rental would count:)

I am sure it would count, I looked into a rental, i found average cost of 350 Euro per pay. I am very fruggle so that option was thrown out the window. I did not meet one person willing to trade care while I am in Europe and he is USA, except his car does not arrive for about 6-8 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Aha -- I hoped posting the picture would bring you out of the woodwork. Seems I have quite a way to go if I expect to catch up with your 102 SC record. I also hope they get the "Missouri gap" filled soon. The extra day going up to I90 and thru Chicago traffic was not as fun as one would think.

I plan to make a trip in April 2015, I hope the Missouri gap is filled. I totally agree, that north right adds a lot. I did do the Kansas-Missouri gap before Topeka was open. It took me 3 days and lots of walking around Nissan parking lot. Great experience, but definitely would NOT do it again.

I am sure it would count, I looked into a rental, i found average cost of 350 Euro per pay. I am very fruggle so that option was thrown out the window. I did not meet one person willing to trade care while I am in Europe and he is USA, except his car does not arrive for about 6-8 months.

Rate for 15 days was 2300 Euros, unlimited mileage, fully insured--I could get you details if that would change your mind, though you'd be unbeatable in that case, so perhaps not...:)

I won't know how many I've visited until I list them. In order going away from my home.
1. Ritzville.
2. Ellensburg
3. Centralia
4. The Dalles
5. Woodburn
6. Springfield
7. Grants Pass
8. Mount Shasta
9. Corning
10. Folsom
11. Harris Ranch
12. Barstow
13. Quartzsite
14. Buckhorn (Doesn't count as I visited it the week before it went live.)
15. Tejon Ranch
16. Cabazon

Most recently I left home on Dec. 26 and skipped a few of the above to arrive in Desert Hot Springs on the afternoon of the 28th.

The ones visited were from above 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14 and 15.

For the record, Laguna Seca. :smile:
image.jpg
Don't go looking for it there today though.

Rate for 15 days was 2300 Euros, unlimited mileage, fully insured--I could get you details if that would change your mind, though you'd be unbeatable in that case, so perhaps not...:)

Hi Bighorn,
I always play fair so its totally your decision to disclose. Not going to twist your arm. That rate is definitely better, is that a private lease? I am looking forward to next group drive to enjoy the experience. After visiting 100 SC, I would have to say the rest will just be part of the ride. No more energy to drive 4+ hours out of the way. I also want to drive from Vancouver to Montreal when that is ready.

I just updated my entry with West Wendover, Tooele, Salt Lake City - S State Street. Per usual I was afraid to try and reorder the entries.

OK, I took a deep breath and resorted your area. :scared:

It is really frustrating that the host package keeps removing formatting of the source. If there are a couple of line breaks between each /TR and TR instances, then it's way easier to keep your wits about you. I put in the extra line breaks when I edit sections, but the host keep removing them. :eek: :mad:

Mods: is there a way to have the hosting package keep the table source formatting?

Status
Not open for further replies.