Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just updated the wiki to account for my trip down I-95 from DC to Ft Lauderdale. Added ~2500 miles round-trip and 9 new superchargers to bring my total to 12 -- I've now been to every I-95 supercharger from Hamilton to Port St Lucie. Funniest reactions from passersby (both started with "what is that?!") were in Lumberton, but perhaps that's a story for another thread.

Re-sorted, updated Zextraterrestrial, brianman, added DFibRL8R, wycolo, Bighorn (Bighorn took over 6th place from me, sniff :crying:). Better check my work. For some that I noticed, I bolded their first numbered entry if they didn't already have their whole list in there. Why? I dunno, seemed like a good idea at the time!

Re-sorted, updated Zextraterrestrial, brianman, added DFibRL8R, wycolo, Bighorn (Bighorn took over 6th place from me, sniff :crying:). Better check my work. For some that I noticed, I bolded their first numbered entry if they didn't already have their whole list in there. Why? I dunno, seemed like a good idea at the time!

Nice work, Thanks!!!

I know what an alligator tank that wiki table is swim in, thanks for diving in.

Great to see everyone touring those Superchargers. Keep up the travels. Flat Stanley will be challenged soon!

we are tied at 66, just got back from Folsom. I was told I was 4th car to charge at Truckee. I am headed to Arizona and back East end of September, want to come along? This time plan to visit all the SC near the Great Lakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Up to 7.
5) Woodbridge
6) Darien(N)
7) Milford(S)

We're thinking of an east-to-west-to-east coast trip next summer but I really want to get to 10 before year-end so we're contemplating a trip to Maine for the holidays to get the NJ's and the one in NH.

I totally suggest going to Maine, its so beautiful up there. You also get the best Lobster. Its less than a day of driving. GOOD LUCK! If you come out West to San Jose, be sure to let me know.

I'll charge today in Roseville, so I will be for a brief period of time ahead of you. I have not gone through Arizona and some of the newer ones in Southern California yet, thinking maybe this winter. Looking forward to being able to loop through the west in 2015 too.

Sounds like you'll be on the top of the pack for a while then once you leave on your trip. I'm just winding up a great trip through Oregon without all that much driving, so I'm not up for another journey right now.

we are tied at 66, just got back from Folsom. I was told I was 4th car to charge at Truckee. I am headed to Arizona and back East end of September, want to come along? This time plan to visit all the SC near the Great Lakes.

I'll charge today in Roseville, so I will be for a brief period of time ahead of you. I have not gone through Arizona and some of the newer ones in Southern California yet, thinking maybe this winter. Looking forward to being able to loop through the west in 2015 too.

Sounds like you'll be on the top of the pack for a while then once you leave on your trip. I'm just winding up a great trip through Oregon without all that much driving, so I'm not up for another journey right now.

Have a blast, The Dallas was not opened when I was up there. Did you end up staying in Detroit Lake, I really enjoyed hanging there half the day.

Just added myself, first time using Superchargers :)

1 month road trip from Montreal, QC to a good 3 weeks in Florida and back.

14 different superchargers, 24 charging sessions. 3400mi. 0$ spent charging.

Albany NY, Edison NJ, Hamilton Marketplace NJ, Newark DE, Woodbridge VA, Glen Allen VA, Rocky Mount NC, Lumberton NC, Santee SC, Savannah GA, St. Augustine FL, Port Orange FL, Port St. Lucie FL, Fort Myers FL

We had an amazing trip, supercharging changes everything...!

If only Tampa could have been open in time it would have been a Superchargers only trip, fortunately we were able to charge at our hotel (110V) for free and since we were there multiple night it was fine.

Edison, NJ opened just in time for our way back :)

As a proof, our farthest supercharger on out trip: Fort Myers, FL

12 Fort Myers, FL - small.JPG

Albany NY, Edison NJ, Hamilton Marketplace NJ, Newark DE, Woodbridge VA, Glen Allen VA, Rocky Mount NC, Lumberton NC, Santee SC, Savannah GA, St. Augustine FL, Port Orange FL, Port St. Lucie FL, Fort Myers FL

If only Tampa could have been open in time it would have been a Superchargers only trip, fortunately we were able to charge at our hotel (110V) for free and since we were there multiple night it was fine.

Awesome trip! And for a SC virgin, well done!

I'd visited ten SpC's before: Cheyenne, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Moab, Blanding, Flagstaff, Kingman, Quartzsite, Yuma

Added ten more during the black Hills and TMC Connect trips: Lusk, Richfield, Beaver, Las Vegas, Barstow, Tejon Ranch, Harris Ranch, Roseville, Fremont, Atascadero.

wow that is so awesome, I plan to do this route end of September or Early Oct, did you end up going to Disney World? I was thinking of hanging for 2 nights. Did you have any issues from Montreal to Albany, NY?

- - - Updated - - -

If i found older superchargers and hidden ones, do these count?

Attachments

• HR_OLD_s.jpg
    HR_OLD_s.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 190
Status
Not open for further replies.