Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Accessories for Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just came a soft close frunk latch.
It looks like a good alternative to an auto frunk install.
Has anyone installed one of these?

Hey there,

Glad to hear you're exploring alternatives! Many Tesla owners find the Model 3/Y Frunk Electric Suction Lock to be a convenient and practical addition to their vehicles. It's great that you're considering it.

If you haven't installed one yet, I recommend checking out the Tesery Frunk Electric Suction Lock . You might find user reviews and installation guides that could provide insights into the installation process and user experience.

If you decide to go for it, I hope it enhances your overall Tesla ownership experience. Feel free to share your thoughts or ask if you have any more questions about this or other Tesla accessories.

Ok... Not long to go now (hopefully) so I'm trying to get everything sorted.
I tried to stick to practice of not getting everything there is out there and living with the car for a bit and see what I will actually need.
I'm not sure how well I went with that but I have the following...

All weather floor mats
Frunk / sub-trunk mats
Screen protector
Console tray (still not sure about getting one for under the arm rest)
Cup holder insert (not sure if I will use this but it was on sale)
Under seat vent covers (my Daughter drops sooo much stuff on the floor)
Roof shade
Jack pucks
Tire plug kit
Public charging cable
Mud flaps
RFID cards for Chargefox, Evie and BP.
Ceramic coating kits for exterior and interior.

Looking at that list now, it seems like.
The only things I probably don't need are the RFID cards (but they were free), the cup holder insert and possibly the screen protector.
I also have a WC installed and not 100% on getting a UMC down the track.
I need to look into air pumps that work with 16v but might just get the cordless Makita pump since I have a garage full of batteries.

Is there anything I have missed?

Is there anything I have missed?
I pretty much have everything you've listed (+ a couple more).

The only other things I added initially were a set of these for the rears:

Trunk side storage boxes:

Trunk sill protector:

Door insert protectors:

I pretty much have everything you've listed (+ a couple more).

The only other things I added initially were a set of these for the rears:

Trunk side storage boxes:

Trunk sill protector:

Door insert protectors:
Thanks, I will have a look at those.
I think I may have got the trunk sill protector but I need to fond the box.
I was meant to get the car in back in November (thanks Glovis Caravel) so I have stuff everywhere.

I had thought about the intake mesh but was worried about how much it would restrict airflow?
I have not noticed. They are easy enough to remove as they are stick on. However the main benefit is never to have to take bits apart to clean the 2 Air intakes especially the lower bumper radiator one which looks like a PITA. Bear in mind the radiator efficiency will reduce once covered by leaves and other crap

Installed some interior lighting for the model Y from add-on design https://www.amazon.com.au/Add-Dashboard-Accessories-App-Controlled-Transparent/dp/B0BFXHJ16P?th=1

346111148_645440530732374_6889586214244302306_n.jpg

346132777_522730739903737_6771042208703025341_n.jpg

346112384_6274044532707003_3159542255714649672_n.jpg

Installed this "Dashboard" which doubles up as a MagSafe phone charger. You can remove the MagSafe compatible round screen and just chuck in your phone instead.

Stealth USB-C power from the centre console. The startup logo can be changed. Also the screen can be upgraded, though the firmware is a little harder to come by (There's a WeChat group that I had to join using Google translate lol).

1706872372200.png1706872412159.png1706872428310.png1706872463622.png1706872486794.png1706872499924.png1706872566174.png