Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Accessories in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I'm about to take delivery of a new Tesla Model Y (in grey) - very excited to say the least! :)
I'm trying to find some great recommendations from existing Tesla owners on the following (as there is an ocean of information out there and I don't know where to start and what good looks like):

1. Rear trunk/boot mat (that isn't smelly rubber and fits well / reasonably priced)
2. Frunk mat with the same details
3. Door pool lights to show the tesla symbol (a good quality option)
4. Door sill's with illuminated 'model y' at night that work for a silver/grey tesla with black interior
5. I've already got the centre console and drink holder accessories (from amazon)
6. Any specific cleaning products to wash the car with?
7. Any recommendations on window tinting?
8. Floor mats I'm looking at the Halo BLK which look amazing, well fitted and I like the option of the plus carpet onto of the rubber. I'm not a fan of pure rubber mats.

Any help with these would be great! I'm based in Melbourne, Victoria (Australia)

Cheers,

1. Rear trunk/boot mat (that isn't smelly rubber and fits well / reasonably priced)

2. Frunk mat with the same details

8. Floor mats I'm looking at the Halo BLK which look amazing, well fitted and I like the option of the plus carpet onto of the rubber. I'm not a fan of pure rubber mats.

I'm a bit fan of the haloblk products and have quite a few of them. They're premium accessories imo and you'll be able to get their rear trunk / boot mats, frunk mate and floor mats from them.

Here are the trunk mats: Model Y Trunk Mats

3. Door pool lights to show the tesla symbol (a good quality option)

I would err on the side of caution regarding these, it's been mentioned that they can cause issues with window dropping down when you open the door. I haven't tried these so can't speak from experience.

6. Any specific cleaning products to wash the car with?
I use bowden's own products. Snow foam then 2 bucket wash. Lots of guides on youtube.

4. Door sill's with illuminated 'model y' at night that work for a silver/grey tesla with black interior
You can find these on aliexpress / amazon / hansshow etc.

Sorry these are a bit out of order but if you check out the Aus community here Australia you might be able to find a couple more suggestions :)