Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That puts us at 1010 production reservations since I made mine on 2/13, 48 days ago. An average of 21/day-around a 20% higher rate than we were seeing early in 2014, I believe.

Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 7.00.10 PM.png

From here: Sign in - Google Accounts

Did anyone else see new reservations expected to be delivered Summer 2015 but now it's gone? It's back to just 2015 on Canada and US sites. Hmmm... Was working on updating my estimated delivery model with that tidbit and feedback on the initial model. Doh

It's still showing Summer 2015 for me. Hopefully they will keep this up to date as I'd like to hold off on making a reservation as long as possible while still achieving my desired November 2015 delivery date.
Thanks... I was looking at the wrong page apparently. Its still showing Summer 2015 on the first page (Model X | Tesla Motors) , but if you click reserve (Buy or Reserve a Tesla | Tesla Motors) its just saying 2015 there.

Thanks... I was looking at the wrong page apparently. Its still showing Summer 2015 on the first page (Model X | Tesla Motors) , but if you click reserve (Buy or Reserve a Tesla | Tesla Motors) its just saying 2015 there.

The other thing to notice is that the statement "Estimated delivery in 2015 for new reservations" appears in all the international sites as well. So if true that means Tesla will likely roll-out Model X globally, vs. USA deliveries first as was the case with Model S.

The other thing to notice is that the statement "Estimated delivery in 2015 for new reservations" appears in all the international sites as well. So if true that means Tesla will likely roll-out Model X globally, vs. USA deliveries first as was the case with Model S.
Or it means the same thing as "CHAdeMO adapter available this winter" or "Firmware 6.0, which will be available in January"...
(sorry, couldn't resist)

Oh - just noticed... your reservation # is about a hundred before mine... and your existing Model S is six month older than mine but quite similar...