Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an email "Based on the delivery date of your Model X, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector."
Means expect VIN soon, got same email on 10/28, VIN assigned on 11/01 (shipped on 11/02 will reach the service center on 11/15, scheduled for delivery on 11/17). My order date 01/08 MXLR, Red 6 seater Black interior with FSD.

I am frustrated. Ordered in AUG 2021, and my delivery date got pushed again from NOV9-NOV30 to NOV19-DEC7. I need this car before the end of the year. Last communication I got from Tesla was if I had any trade-in. I also called a rep to make sure I completed everything there is to complete. Just frustrating at this point. I did not expect another push on the delivery date. My original delivery date was April 2022.

I am frustrated. Ordered in AUG 2021, and my delivery date got pushed again from NOV9-NOV30 to NOV19-DEC7. I need this car before the end of the year. Last communication I got from Tesla was if I had any trade-in. I also called a rep to make sure I completed everything there is to complete. Just frustrating at this point. I did not expect another push on the delivery date. My original delivery date was April 2022.
It may still happen. I ordered toward the end of June 2021 and finally took delivery in mid September 2022. 5 seater long range blue FSD. For some reason, the 5 seater seems to be last off the assembly line, behind the blue paint. I needed the storage and the fold flat 2nd row. Love the car!

It may still happen. I ordered toward the end of June 2021 and finally took delivery in mid September 2022. 5 seater long range blue FSD. For some reason, the 5 seater seems to be last off the assembly line, behind the blue paint. I needed the storage and the fold flat 2nd row. Love the car!

Pretty quiet over here have Tesla got X deliverys on pause right now? Not seeing many reports of deliverys just delays....

Just got my VIN number finally! Car should be coming next week!! And it is a 2023 MY.

Reactions: Pcuz and Prairie
Ordered July 4 2022, Scheduled pickup December 12 2022.

• Model X Plaid
  • Midnight Silver Metallic
  • 20'' Cyberstream Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior with Carbon Fiber Décor
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Pay-as-you-go Supercharging
My car is the exact same as this guy. Ordered July 3rd, picked up the 18th 2 days ago. The dealership was slammed, doing several deliveries all at once. Have not seen that many cars not he lot on 3+ years.