Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X January Deliveries/Advisor Ghosting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That changed pretty quickly after the refresh. I’m in update purgatory now. My account has no real info. It has the old pricing info and no delivery date. My advisor (who has been more responsive but less informative,) told me they were inundated with upgrade requests for the LR+ and the account page will update in the next couple of days. I’m guessing delivery will be in April based on speculation.

Please keep us informed on what happens, if anything happens or not.
Sure. I did get a call. As my order was not delivered in 2020, the advisor walked me through how to update to the 2021 new model X. And thankfully I’m able to see in line that I’ve paid for it (now “mostly paid for it” as the new model costs more and I decided to upgrade to FSD. They are supposed to schedule and supply a VIN after Feb 28.

I ordered mine in early December and paid if full December 14, as they said it was coming in. Well it came in and was a golf ball of dents so I didn’t accept. They said no worries they’d order another one. Now that the new version came out, I’ve gone to my account on Tesla.com and it no longer shows I paid for it. The salesman texted me and said it still shows paid, but I’ve asked for a screen print and have been ghosted by this guy again. Though he did text that the new one costs more, which I won’t pay for until I receive and accept it this time. What a terrible buying experience from Tesla. Really, couldn’t be much worse.
Good luck with that delivery. The advisor estimate was March or April. Fingers crossed it’ll be high quality first, on time second!