Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg

I definitely welcome the savings. How about you Sigs and P90D's expecting delivery this and next week; did you guys get a reduction too?

Yeah, looking at your new pricing that is the pricing I'm getting but it happened way back when Elon tweeted about the Canadian prices. As part of the initiative to harmonize all Canadian production orders, they also applied another pice reduction. Since then they have been working through all the orders to adjust the pricing.

This is the THIRD price drop that I have noted so far.

I check MyTesla pretty regularly, as I've been trying to budget my financing for delivery time. I know what my previous pre-tax amount was. This is a significant drop from where it was a few days ago.

image.jpeg

This is a new price drop. There was a roughly $7900 price drop as well previously as you can see above ^

Yeah, looking at your new pricing that is the pricing I'm getting but it happened way back when Elon tweeted about the Canadian prices. As part of the initiative to harmonize all Canadian production orders, they also applied another pice reduction. Since then they have been working through all the orders to adjust the pricing.

My configuration. This document was issued on May 31 though my design changed earlier than that. Funnily enough the price was originally 1,000 higher for reasons no one could explain so this was a re-issue of my first configuration to reflect the correct base price.
MVPA Config.jpg

This is the THIRD price drop that I have noted so far.

I check MyTesla pretty regularly, as I've been trying to budget my financing for delivery time. I know what my previous pre-tax amount was. This is a significant drop from where it was a few days ago.
My guess would be that your configuration was done later. I know they had a team working through all of the orders and changing all the MVPAs. Yours must have only been completed recently which is strange as you confirmed earlier and have an earlier VIN than me.

When is your delivery scheduled, picking it up in Vancouver or delivery to Calgary??
Sorry I missed this originally. I don't have anything firm but I've been told possibly mid to late July. I'm currently planning on picking it up in Vancouver as I may be in the Okanagan when it arrives and I'll probably use it to drive back (probably in convoy with my model S which we will be using to go to the Okanagan.