Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X - Adjustable Camber arms to reduce rear tire wear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Msicario
Where do I buy the read camber kits? I have a 2016 MX. I found these 2 options, and looking for any reviews/experience using any of them. The price difference is significant so am not sure which one is the right one and safe one.

Rear Camber Kit Tesla Model S/X Hardrace Q0601 (any reviews / experience anyone has using these?)

or

N2itive SX-2 Rear Camber Arms - Fixes Tesla X/S Crazy Rear Tire Wear!
I went with n2itive, I see you are in the Bay Area, there is a shop in San Jose that has installed many of these so they know what they are doing.

Where do I buy the read camber kits? I have a 2016 MX. I found these 2 options, and looking for any reviews/experience using any of them. The price difference is significant so am not sure which one is the right one and safe one.

Rear Camber Kit Tesla Model S/X Hardrace Q0601 (any reviews / experience anyone has using these?)

or

N2itive SX-2 Rear Camber Arms - Fixes Tesla X/S Crazy Rear Tire Wear!
Hardrace are with pillow block which is more sensitive for wear and bad road conditions and also could generate more noise inside.
N2itive is with rubber bushings better for wear and noise.
I have installed Unplugged Performance links, also with rubber bushings, like them better than N2itive.

I believe there is also an option from Macsboost Racing, they make them for the Model S and should be for the X as well.

I have Macsboost on my S and N2itive on the X. Happy with both, but the alignment tech did say that the adjustment on the Macsboost is in a bad location to get at it with tools, very hard to adjust in place.

Yes I got mine done here. They’ve done a lot of these so they know how to install. I think after install there were issues with alignment due to directions given by n2itive. They fixed it right away and notified n2itive about it.

The install is straight forward. The only kind of weird thing is the subframe bolt orientation that requires you to cut the bolt

I agree with ngng-- install is straight forward. My son and I did the install ourselves on our X's. Need super quality blade to cut the bolt. Took a few visits to alignment shops to find one that would use specs provided by N2itive. Aligning the car to Tesla specs accomplishes nothing as the spec, in particular for camber, is much too wide.

Reactions: IvesSM