Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Ultra Red Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• IMG_2082.gif
    IMG_2082.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
Reactions: Kare101
Weird. My price is dropped in the delivery details online and in the app but the email I received this morning shows the same price as before.
I think the email is incorrect. Mine also dropped and if I go to the website instead of the app, in the documents section the new pricing is definitely on the MVPA. I resent that to my bank. We sent the wire yesterday, Tesla informed me that the overpayment will be refunded as a check in 90 days after delivery.

Wonder what Tesla offering to 2022 M3P trade in. I am waiting to add my trade in and apply for financing until my date start to shift a bit as I just ordered this week.
You can get a trade quote easily through the app, but why? Can usually get better price elsewhere, and possibly in this new environment of dropping prices and decreased demand, Tesla will match.

Reactions: Kare101
Dude. I tried messaging 3 Tesla reps about this and all of them said “Tesla doesn’t price match or negotiate trade values”

It's Tesla, they change all the time. If they did it before (Match price with Carvana) which has been documented somewhere in the delivery thread 95K posts, possible they will do it again.

Also documented here is you absolutely can get a better price than Tesla trade in.

It's Tesla, they change all the time. If they did it before (Match price with Carvana) which has been documented somewhere in the delivery thread 95K posts, possible they will do it again.

Also documented here is you absolutely can get a better price than Tesla trade in.

What sucks is the loss of tax savings with selling car out right. I’ll message Tesla again when they open on Monday. I’d be open to replacing the order again with the 5,000 price drop and a Higher trade value

Got my VIN last night and is scheduled for pick up on Easter Sunday :)

The $5k price reduction never showed up on my MVPA but since my loan offer expired today, I had to resubmit and it showed the lower price so it worked out. I tried to drop by the SC today but they didn't have my car on the lot.

Reactions: HAJM
Got a delivery date. Picking it up on Sunday April 9th. Just two days away. Very excited.

Does anyone have advice on making the final payment? I don't feel great about making the digital payment VIA Plaid before I see the car. However, if I wait to make the digital payment the day of, will that hold up my delivery?
Should I just go to the bank and have them cut a check?

I am sure there is a thread for this. I can search.