Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S silk necktie anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I owned my own branding firm in Seattle for four years and worked not just on developing brand logos, but also on trademarking them. I'm familiar with the rules. I just posted the design because it looked nice. I think Tesla should add ties to its accessories store! :)

Finally got the neck ties after an unbelievable set of hassles with the manufacturer. Here are a few photos. Will take orders as soon as I can make all of the arrangements.

DSC_5774.jpg

DSC_5775.jpg

DSC_5780.jpg

Was there an issue with the car image file's transparency or something? The blue background is showing through the car's body. If you need a hand with manipulating the image to improve the final result I'm happy to help, I've been using Photoshop since v1 and have had a zillion things printed in all sorts of formats (cups, shirts, hats, blankets, posters, etc) over the years.

Was there an issue with the car image file's transparency or something? The blue background is showing through the car's body. If you need a hand with manipulating the image to improve the final result I'm happy to help, I've been using Photoshop since v1 and have had a zillion things printed in all sorts of formats (cups, shirts, hats, blankets, posters, etc) over the years.

Agreed, looks like something got messed up with the artwork or transparency. At first glance, I can't tell that the car is a Model S. Maybe it looks better in person.