Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S silk necktie anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been thinking about this overnight and a front quarter shot is the best angle for a Model S, and certainly it's most distinctive angle that you see and instantly know it's a Tesla:

teslathumb.jpg

Just my opinion.

I've spent some time researching custom silk ties and found them in the $20-30 range, and of course the price goes down with quantity. $70 that you're asking? You should be trying to give these defects away at a bargain, not making a profit on them to unsuspecting people who don' t notice the serious flaw in the design. Nice of you to respond to those of us who offered to assist you for free, too.

http://customneckties.com/pricing/
Custom Ties - Logo Necktie - Custom Neckwear - Corporation Neckies - Fraternities Neckwear - School Ties
Custom Pricing Logo Ties | Custom Silk Ties and Scarves With Your Logo
Our Pricing Guide | Design Your Tie

Given the dreadful experience I had with Design Your Tie I really don't want to be in the tie business -- it's been a huge loss and a enormous PIA. Design Your Tie is one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with.

I'm giving the ties away to Service Center employees who want them. I also made a mistake when I posted the price earlier today -- it was supposed to be $25. I have only 20 and when they're gone, no more.

If you're an expert in ties, please design one and have it made. I'll be your first customer.