Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Seat Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you deon. I did manage to get a hold of Walter and in addition to the diagram that is already posted in this thread, he sent the following:

Side profile, Red arrow pointing at the seat airbag (Quick reference safety guide):
download

Unfortunately, Tesla cannot recommend or endorse any aftermarket seat cover devices. Model S is validated for Federal Motor Vehicle Safety standard compliance using the stock system, and does not take into account potential interference from covers. Unless it’s something that is Tesla designed, any modifications (no matter how minor) are done at the owner’s risk and discretion.

Thanks to everyone for their helpful input.

I'm hoping with all the Model S out there now there may be a new & improved solution to other than the towel on the seat. Does anyone have any after market options for seat covers? As a woman that wears dresses almost daily, living in South Florida the slipping and sliding on the way to & from work isn't working for me. I'm open to ideas, please reply & thanks.

I'm hoping with all the Model S out there now there may be a new & improved solution to other than the towel on the seat. Does anyone have any after market options for seat covers? As a woman that wears dresses almost daily, living in South Florida the slipping and sliding on the way to & from work isn't working for me. I'm open to ideas, please reply & thanks.

Wet Okole. Several TMC members have purchased seat covers from them.

The towel-with-slit idea will solve the problem for me. After a day working on a Habitat for Humanity job site, clothes can become dirty, so something quick and easy to put on and simple to wash is the ideal solution. A second towel on the floor would take care of muddy (well, dusty here in SoCal) boots too.