Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@delanman

I got excited when I saw you ordered the same day as I. Then I checked and saw the P. So is Tomp. I wonder if you p guys get held up waiting for non p to fill the truck.Tomp and I have Raleigh destination..another 4 in Marietta, GA. I in PA and NJ Looks like a truck load. Hope we don't hold you guys up. I went thru this with my Leaf, and it starting again.

@delanman

I got excited when I saw you ordered the same day as I. Then I checked and saw the P. So is Tomp. I wonder if you p guys get held up waiting for non p to fill the truck.Tomp and I have Raleigh destination..another 4 in Marietta, GA. I in PA and NJ Looks like a truck load. Hope we don't hold you guys up. I went thru this with my Leaf, and it starting again.
I'm actually not a P. But I bet ours will be on the same truck!

I picked up my inventory car today from the Vancouver SC. The drive home was unreal, better than a test drive, and better even than my expectations if that's possible. However I feel like I'm cheating with a wait period of... let's see... 3 days. So I apologize to all of you. But I'd do it again in a heartbeat!! My "delivered on" date is 2014.01.08 - perhaps it should get an asterisk as an inventory purchase?

I picked up my inventory car today from the Vancouver SC. The drive home was unreal, better than a test drive, and better even than my expectations if that's possible. However I feel like I'm cheating with a wait period of... let's see... 3 days. So I apologize to all of you. But I'd do it again in a heartbeat!! My "delivered on" date is 2014.01.08 - perhaps it should get an asterisk as an inventory purchase?

I see from your signature that you bought a Grey S85 27940, black leather, Pano, Tech, Air, TwinChg, Subzero, Lighting, 19’s

That's similar to what I ordered except that I didn't get air but I did get parking sensors and fog lights. I was told that nothing in inventory matched what I wanted but your car sure does and the wait is killing me!

If you don't mind me asking - how many km's and what did you pay?

Got a call today from my rep. Car will be picked up March 4th!! Later than I was expecting by a couple of weeks, but just ready to turn-in my BMW from lease and hit the ground running as a new Tesla Model S, P85, blue, tan leather, tech package, owner!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see that VIN numbers are rolling out for you guys, but at the same time I'm puzzled as to why non-P cars ordered after, let's say mine on Dec 5, are getting into the pipeline while nothing is happening to mine so far. Could it be that initial order date (before confirmation) is what counts or are we just considered as a bucket of trucks to fill before getting in line? Maybe I should stop refreshing those pages, it's depressing...

I'm glad to see that VIN numbers are rolling out for you guys, but at the same time I'm puzzled as to why non-P cars ordered after, let's say mine on Dec 5, are getting into the pipeline while nothing is happening to mine so far. Could it be that initial order date (before confirmation) is what counts or are we just considered as a bucket of trucks to fill before getting in line? Maybe I should stop refreshing those pages, it's depressing...

This does seem unusual. I actually only changed my date (from April to February) on December 12 though I had confirmed on November 6 originally. They do seem to provide VINs earlier for locations that will take longer to ship to. For example the European customers had VINS earlier than we did. I'm in Canada but you are probably further to ship to than I am. Maybe you should check with your delivery rep. It is a crazy feeling to suddenly see a VIN there after seeing the RNxxxxx for so many refreshes - completely took me by surprise. Hope you get one soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I was very tempted to go with an inventory car but I decided that for once I would actually order my own vehicle. I'm normally the guy that gets talked into demo models or units that someone else cancelled etc. etc. because I'm very impatient. This time around I'm hanging in there though I did move my preferred date from April to February even though my current car's lease won't expire until end of March.

I see from your signature that you bought a Grey S85 27940, black leather, Pano, Tech, Air, TwinChg, Subzero, Lighting, 19’s

That's similar to what I ordered except that I didn't get air but I did get parking sensors and fog lights. I was told that nothing in inventory matched what I wanted but your car sure does and the wait is killing me!

If you don't mind me asking - how many km's and what did you pay?

You confirmed in Sep, right? This car didn't arrive at the Vancouver store until just before Christmas, I believe, or maybe just after Christmas. That's what the Owner Advisor said from memory but didn't check the exact details. My car also has parking sensors and parcel shelf (couldn't fit into signature) but no fog lights, list price just over $104,000, less about $1,000 showroom discount. 30km. No, there aren't any zeroes missing.

You confirmed in Sep, right? This car didn't arrive at the Vancouver store until just before Christmas, I believe, or maybe just after Christmas. That's what the Owner Advisor said from memory but didn't check the exact details. My car also has parking sensors and parcel shelf (couldn't fit into signature) but no fog lights, list price just over $104,000, less about $1,000 showroom discount. 30km. No, there aren't any zeroes missing.

I confirmed Dec 7 so it probably wasn't available. I did your build online and it's $104,220. I thought you would have got more off then just the $1,000 but since it only has 30 km you basically got a new car without the wait. I'm jealous!