Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Door lights Mod

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla Community!
I have seen these Model S door mods that display the Tesla logo on the ground when the door is opened.
I noticed that the 2023 teslas have a completely different light shape on the door.
Does anyone know of a place or a kit that does what I asked above but for the 2023 Model S cars?

Just doing a search, there appear to be many available for the 2023 S. Here is one:

Reactions: Tesery
Just doing a search, there appear to be many available for the 2023 S. Here is one:
The 23 Model S uses a Round puddle light unlike all previous years and models. These rectangular ones do Not work in 23 models.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Tesery puddle light on the Model X / S REAR door is round in shape and this product will not work. But the front doors are square, and they can work.

Please check Below for the year and model of your car:

For Model 3 (2017~2023) (fit for front door and rear door)

For Model Y (2020~2023) (fit for front door and rear door)

For Model S (2016~2023) (only fit front door)

For Model X (2018~2023) (only fit front door)

Last edited:
Tesery puddle light on the Model x rear door is round in shape and this product will not work. But the front doors are square, and they can work.

The Model S front and rear doors have square puddle lights, and they both work.

Please check Below for the year and model of your car:

For Model 3 (2017~2023) (fit for front door and rear door)

For Model Y (2020~2023) (fit for front door and rear door)

For Model S (2016~2023) (fit for front door and rear door)

For Model X (2018~2023) (only fit front door)
If I send you a picture of the Round puddle lights in a 2023 Plaid to prove they are different will you make them? Trust me I want to buy they and have only to return them as I was just as surprised. I in fact already started a similar topic as I really wanted a set like my MY.

IMG_2988.jpeg

Hopefully this can shed some light on the request. Make them and many will buy. The 23 models do not have square sockets any longer.

If I send you a picture of the Round puddle lights in a 2023 Plaid to prove they are different will you make them? Trust me I want to buy they and have only to return them as I was just as surprised. I in fact already started a similar topic as I really wanted a set like my MY.
We appreciate your enthusiasm for the round puddle lights. However, at the moment, we don't offer round puddle lights. Your interest is duly noted, and we value your feedback. To stay informed about any updates or new products, please consider subscribing to our website. We'll make sure to email you with any relevant information. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Reactions: dthomas658
We appreciate your enthusiasm for the round puddle lights. However, at the moment, we don't offer round puddle lights. Your interest is duly noted, and we value your feedback. To stay informed about any updates or new products, please consider subscribing to our website. We'll make sure to email you with any relevant information. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!
Thought you said you have puddle lights for a 23 S? Feel free to post them when you can. Now that they are confirmed Not square, I hope you can offer a solution. Thanks.

So confused now. I showed a picture of my 23 Model S door lights that are round from the factory. You said you don’t make round puddle lights. Which is it yes or no?
Sorry, this was an error in updating our information, if it is round it is not applicable, then it does not apply to the 2023 Model S. Are the front and rear doors are round?