Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if 2024 Tesla MS and MSPs are being shipped with the latest HEPA assembly/filter revision (-C)?

There is some speculation that Tesla may be attempting to address the evaporator/hvac foul stink.

While the dated forum title contains 2021-2022, the infamous stink continues to claim recently manufactured vehicles: Replacing cabin air filter and cleaning evaporator fins in 2021-2022 MS
How do you tell what you have and is this something retrofittable I assume? Thanks.

Wait you're in Canada?! Can't compare to another country... Somebody with an order date earlier than 11/27 in the great US of A please step up
I like to think we're close enough.... :(
That is a long wait. Are they batching orders for Canada?
haha this wouldnt surprise me. Although, the new model 3 refresh delivery EDDs seem fairly similar, and other Canadians who've ordered even after me have gotten their plaids. Must be my config, I suppose

How do you tell what you have and is this something retrofittable I assume? Thanks.
I bought this...

Reactions: dsm363
Having dealt with the stink for years on my 2020 model 3 I think the dam and filter are the only solution. I don’t think tesla revising the part will make much of a difference. The water needs to be blocked from entering the assembly altogether. Not new drain holes or whatever. I did the same fix mentioned in the thread on my model 3 and my 2023 model s and no stink!

• Informative
Reactions: sorka
I bought this...

That's a pretty cool solution. Does it restrict airflow?