Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talked to someone from Tesla... I think you all guys will be paying a new price, I hope I'm wrong but I think that will be the case. If you see your order with endless EDD move, you need to call them to fix that and pay the new price...

I canceled my order.

• Informative
Reactions: fupito
Talked to someone from Tesla... I think you all guys will be paying a new price, I hope I'm wrong but I think that will be the case. If you see your order with endless EDD move, you need to call them to fix that and pay the new price...

I canceled my order.
My EDD hasn't moved at all. I'm still listed at the old price. I'm just going to wait it out.

Reactions: teko and fupito

I canceled my order.
Sorry to hear you went through that. I'm still hopeful that this Feb 13th EPA-related thing is the reason we are all getting our dates pushed back. I haven't seen a single person that's had an MSLR delivered in this thread so that makes me still hope that's the main driver.

Reactions: teko
If your EDD never actually comes, and I've been told that it would never come without paying new price, you should message them and get them to fix it. Take that for what its worth considering the source.
Mine has not really moved as much as it's narrowed.
MSP/UR/White/19/Wheel

1707342721782.png

My working theory is that they’re teeing them up for delivery en masse before quarter end once they receive the regulatory green light. I don’t think production is the issue. There’s probably not a big sense of urgency yet since it’s still early Feb.

Edit: I also have no doubt they’re also trying to game things to maximize revenue and profit. Maybe they want a little more visibility before delivering the backlog.

I have a similar situation I ordered back on Dec 23rd, the date was initially as Feb 6th to March 12 th now it has changed to Feb 16th to Mar 22nd. This is the first move, I ordered Model S LR Ultra Red. Also another weird thing is my order says top speed as 149 Mph and whenever I see earlier pick up vehicles they say 130 Mph. No VIN assigned yet, so I am pretty sure it’s not manufactured yet, otherwise why would they wait to deliver it. Anyone know anything on the above.