Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You could easily go walk a lot and tell if there’s a front camera on sitting Model S/X.

My gut tells me you will not find one.
Considering the lot is 100 miles away from me, not so easy to check.

Anyway, the comment is tongue in cheek. Though it does seem odd that they’re delaying cars for several days for a vision update (especially when they’re usually desperate for an end of quarter push), but the rest of us didn’t get any notice of there being a problem.

Found this. Not sure if it is what Tesla has though.
These are all design specific mm radar systems. Nothing Tesla or few if any OEMs are using. The high res radar Tesla added to SX cars in 23 is for possible future AB testing to see if it adds value toward FSD or as before gives false signals creating issues. I would classify Teslas addition an experiment at this point which would add nothing for parking as its long range radar not mm.

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne and dsm363