Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that's an option too. Also looking at Model X Plaids to replace my Telluride, so can go either way. Want and X and S plaid! LOL
Off topic: Rented a Telluride once, I was shocked at how nice it was. It was also my first time experiencing ventilated seats.. after that, every car I own must have that option.

Of course a Model X would be a nice upgrade.

Reactions: Propofoln
I got a VIN today, while on vacation in Mexico.
Ordered last week of March. Red MS LR 19 Round wheel.

While on vacation, Scheduled PPF and tint appointment. And applied for loan and updated insurance.
Unfortunately have not submitted my trade-in info via the app. Fingers crossed I get a good price for my Model 3P.

IMG_1442.jpeg

My old baby next to my new baby. Ultra red is unbelievably stunning.

Last edited:
Show me your VIN 😀
510610. White on White plaid, April build per Monroney.

Not as much defects as on most I saw a year ago. I attribute this to not better build quality as much as with so many cars in inventory, they have had time to fix the panel gaps and such.

Still prevarication about HW4. Factory mode on so I could not see the build specs.

Here is a view from the rear:

Attachments

• IMG_20230415_141154247.jpg
    IMG_20230415_141154247.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: AMPd
I got a VIN today, while on vacation in Mexico.
Ordered last week of March. Red MS LR 19 Round wheel.

While on vacation, Scheduled PPF and tint appointment. And applied for loan and updated insurance.
Unfortunately have not submitted my trade-in info via the app. Fingers crossed I get a good price for my Model 3P.
When is your delivery ETA?
I ordered MSP April 8th and was surprised to see April 2023 ETA.
I'm assuming a VIN is assigned after the vehicle is built?
Still needs to be built and shipped from CA to TX. Hopefully the ETA sticks

@pearbear FWIW .... my VIN was assigned 4-7-23, with EDD April 15 - May 25. 4-12-23, I received an invite via email to schedule pick-up at the SC, which is now scheduled for April 22. Fingers crossed it is a clean vehicle! From what I have gleaned from others as well, it seems that about 16, 17 or so days after VIN assignment, you maybe getting your car. That holds for East Coast deliveries (I am in South Florida) so that maybe a bit on the long lead time and should be shorter for locations like TX, farther west.

choice of 4 right now
Thanks. I’m in Texas and when I clicked through to the one I was interested in, it wouldn’t accept my zip code (can only register in CA)..?

April 29 to May 5th
Delivery spot is upstate NY.
I am gonna call or text to ask build date and other details. I tried adding vin to insurance and nothing came up, so I don’t know.
ril