Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would have been better if he just stopped at 50 sec in....
I cannot get over amazingly strong and well engineered this car is! I. Am. Blown. Away. This car was never designed for this. 4500 pound car going at 60 mph slamming into concrete, and it didn't snap, or explode (which I wouldn't he car at all for doing). And the battery is in the floor! The structural and battery/battery isolation teams at Tesla are amazing. This is crazy good. Crazy.

I cannot get over amazingly strong and well engineered this car is! I. Am. Blown. Away. This car was never designed for this. 4500 pound car going at 60 mph slamming into concrete, and it didn't snap, or explode. And the battery is in the floor! The structural and battery/battery isolation teams at Tesla are amazing. This is crazy good. Crazy.
I’m just glad the cat was ok.

No, I mean are you kidding that you think it’s so wrong! I’d totally let some moron do that in my car if I was going to get paid through insurance. Short term FOMO relief thanks to Turo!

I guess I’m not sentimental.
Yeah but what if he seriously hurts some people in the process, and they have millions in legal/medical expenses, and the idiot flees? Who's left with that burden? I don't think Turo would pay for that right?

I cannot believe this was a damn Turo rental. I can't even put into words how wrong it is to rent someone's personal vehicle, and destroy it like this, and then flee. I mean wow.
I was forgetting Turo is private owners. Now I feel sick again that some person we share the planet with would do that. And brag about it.

Yeah but what if he seriously hurts some people in the process, and they have millions in legal/medical expenses, and the idiot flees? Who's left with that burden? I don't think Turo would pay for that right?
You can bet Turo would absolutely get dragged into the litigation in the event you described above, as well as their insurance company.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
No, I mean are you kidding that you think it’s so wrong! I’d totally let some moron do that in my car if I was going to get paid through insurance. Short term FOMO relief thanks to Turo!

I guess I’m not sentimental.
You must not have heard some of the horror stories of Turo insurance stiffing the owner...

You must not have heard some of the horror stories of Turo insurance stiffing the owner...
I have not. But I’m fairly confident in this case Turo would have a difficult time stiffing whoever that car belongs too. It’s not like the dude spilled coffee on the seat. Although If there was coffee in the car, I’d reckon it was spilled.

What do the DRLs look like?
I might have to check, but this is setting it at just parking light which might also be DRLs.

DSC_4619.jpeg

I have not. But I’m fairly confident in this case Turo would have a difficult time stiffing whoever that car belongs too. It’s not like the dude spilled coffee on the seat. Although If there was coffee in the car, I’d reckon it was spilled.
Yeah I've heard horror stories of turo doing nothing and people being on the hook for some wild incidents.... What's sad is that tiktok ahole is bragging its his new Tesla 🙄 just straight dummy ville