Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of rain and mine go almost straight to max which is irritating. I suspect they will get this trimmed out over time.
Oh yeah, they've only been working on it 5 years. 😂

you didn't
ANYONE that has been married for more than fifteen seconds instinctively knows the answer to "Honey, does my ass look big in these pants?"
You guys are enablers. I tell her the truth. "Hit the gym honey." I can proudly say I'm married to a fit woman after 10 years with her!

As always...take with a truck load of salt....but may have something to do with he recent stall and date slips for some of us:

View attachment 697668
Unpopular opinion: this kid gets some good info here and there, takes some calculated guesses here and there, and also posts rumors or otherwise that are complete nonsense. I'd say this one is #2.

Also, my date for my car moved up again:

Estimated Delivery: October 21 - November 10​

Plus I would expect that to upend their product strategy, because anything that narrows the 0-60 gap between LR and Plaid puts pressure on the significant price premium they're asking for on Plaid.
Not necessarily. The Plaid is software limited to 1020 hp. They could just as easily offer the same performance upgrade to the Plaid. In fact I expect them to do that as soon as there is a competitor that comes close to Plaid acceleration.