Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was thinking of ordering a Plaid S, but now seeing that the LR model just went up in price, I’m thinking of holding off. I‘m not in any rush and am fine taking delivery in Jan/Feb or thereafter (plus then get a ‘22 model year vehicle). Now with the price increase on the LR, I wonder if the price of Plaid will either go up or down. Should I just order now or wait until Oct/Nov and then place an order? Will waiting likely make any difference?
It's only $100 to place the order. If the price goes up, at least you'll be locked in. If the price drops, just create a new order and cancel the old one. You'll only lose the $100 deposit. If you order today, you'll probably be waiting until 2022 anyway so..

Remind your friend to buy the pre-paid maintenance plan, it’s a great deal.
For the low low price of $5,000 for our Billy-Bob's-Best-Deal-In-Town-Plan, your EV will get all of its oil changes on time, and they will be complementary. Additionally, when your torque converter goes out, we'll replace it at no cost, and when those pesky fuel pumps and injectors go, those will be taken care of as well as long as you buy our $1,000 crappy locking lugnut package....

Last edited:
It's only $100 to place the order. If the price goes up, at least you'll be locked in. If the price drops, just create a new order and cancel the old one. You'll only lose the $100 deposit. If you order today, you'll probably be waiting until 2022 anyway so..

If the price goes down you don't have to create a new order.

Price drops before delivery are honored without having to cancel or forfeit deposit

Picked up from getting all protected, all glass tinted, complete front, rockers, and A pillar, behind rear wheels, and ceramic coating. All with Xpel, now time to go hunting 😈😈

Attachments

• 88A7E897-8051-4287-A282-46B7BAB2E967.jpeg
    88A7E897-8051-4287-A282-46B7BAB2E967.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 70
For the low low price of $5,000 for our Billy-Bob's-Best-Deal-In-Town-Plan, your EV will get all of its oil changes on time, and they will be complementary. Additionally, when your torque converter goes out, we'll replace it at no cost, and when those pesky fuel pumps and injectors go, those will be taken care of as well as long as you buy our $1,000 crappy locking lugnut package....
Oh, uhhhhhhhhhh, yeah by the way.... the car we said was in our lot.... well it's actually somewhere in Africa... BuT It'S gOt ThE LoCkInG LuGnutS!🤣

Reactions: Tigers
Oh, uhhhhhhhhhh, yeah by the way.... the car we said was in our lot.... well it's actually somewhere in Africa... BuT It'S gOt ThE LoCkInG LuGnutS!🤣

And the nitrogen tires, which do nothing but cost $750. Also we added trim molding. Why? Uhh, cuz it looks cool. Oh, you didn't ask for that? Oh, well it's too late. Also the windows tinted and there is ppf. Well, it's not technically on there yet but we have to sell it why? Otherwise it's too good of a deal and we will go bankrupt. Don't worry, my daughter/son/aunt/wife drive this car ... For generations. Oops we forgot the ADM, just a fancy acronym for ****ing you out of more money. Btw, that interest rate we have on promo, you don't qualify. Oh your credit score is 850? Well uh, it needs to be 851 or higher.

"I can't get you black for that price" - puddy

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

And the nitrogen tires, which do nothing but cost $750. Also we added trim molding? Why? Uhh, cuz it looks cool. Oh, you didn't ask for that? Oh, well it's too late. Also the windows tinted and there is ppf. Well, it's not technically on there yet but we have to sell it why? Otherwise it's too good of a deal and we will go bankrupt.
Don't forget the dealership performance departments! For only $20,000, we will equip your EV with state-of-the-art turbocharger technology, and a massive intercooler to match. Don't forget an upgraded transmission, for those shifts that are so fast that they don't even happen! MAGIC! And, before you're done, we will throw in a lowered suspension kit with horrific ride quality, and a full sport exhaust, complete with fake exhaust tips!

And the nitrogen tires, which do nothing but cost $750. Also we added trim molding. Why? Uhh, cuz it looks cool. Oh, you didn't ask for that? Oh, well it's too late. Also the windows tinted and there is ppf. Well, it's not technically on there yet but we have to sell it why? Otherwise it's too good of a deal and we will go bankrupt. Don't worry, my daughter/son/aunt/wife drive this car ... For generations. Oops we forgot the ADM, just a fancy acronym for ****ing you out of more money. Btw, that interest rate we have on promo, you don't qualify. Oh your credit score is 850? Well uh, it needs to be 851 or higher.

"I can't get you black for that price" - puddy

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Not gonna lie ... I felt a bit of anxiety reading that as if I am back in the super special important room with the real "real" advisor/sales associate who's going to get this all taken care for you and it's only going to be another 30 mins even though it is hour#5 and running since you entered the dealership this morning and you KNOW it's going to be another 2-3 hours at least.

Not gonna lie ... I felt a bit of anxiety reading that as if I am back in the super special important room with the real "real" advisor/sales associate who's going to get this all taken care for you and it's only going to be another 30 mins even though it is hour#5 and running since you entered the dealership this morning and you KNOW it's going to be another 2-3 hours at least.
Seek professional help, my brother.... It will guide you to the path of recovery...😂