Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Adding another data point here. I'm in the RN1147 group and my delivery estimate updated this morning to "August." My specs are LR Solid Black with all black interior and 19" wheels being delivered to western Pennsylvania. For what it's worth, I've also added FSD, but I can't see why something purely software would affect delivery times unless "revenue earned" is a prioritization factor.

The "Data.Registration" object within my account page's source code has "vehicleMapId": 2826xxxx element, but no VIN listed. I'm not sure if these have any predictive power. If you're interested in getting that data point, you can do the following:
  • Open the console
    • Chrome: Command + Option + J on a Mac, Control + Shift + J on a PC
    • Firefox: Command + Shift + J on a Mac, Control + Shift + J on a PC
    • Safari: Option + Command + C
  • Type in Tesla.ProductF.Data.Registration.result.vehicleMapId and press enter.
You'll either get a number or undefined, depending on whether the value is there. Would be curious where others who have recently updated delivery estimates land.
Nice find. Mine is 2361xxxx. Could it be sequential, based on order date or RN?

What film ?

That’s pretty cheap for a whole car.
He mentioned it, but he's going to text me some info then the next time I'm in Dallas (I live two hours away) we're going to talk particulars. He said it was the "better of their PPFs..." and "...the one they recommend to customers" and "...the one they've installed the most of, especially on the Teslas' they've seen." So $3500 for the PPF, full wrap, and another $389 for the ceramic tint. Just not sure if I'd need the full car wrapped or not??? If I do, then I'll def do whatever it takes to protect the car. I plan to keep it until the wheels fall off.

Boring day today so I was poking around and found the field lastUpdateDatetime near the vehiclemapid. Mine says the last update was 7/7 - I haven't touched a single element of my car since placing the order in late May, so this seems like it could be Tesla side. If so, then it would indicate that all the EDD movement is irrelevant.
Interesting--my lastUpdateDateTime is the exact time I placed my order (2021-04-13T23:39:38).

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Adding another data point here. I'm in the RN1147 group and my delivery estimate updated this morning to "August." My specs are LR Solid Black with all black interior and 19" wheels being delivered to western Pennsylvania. For what it's worth, I've also added FSD, but I can't see why something purely software would affect delivery times unless "revenue earned" is a prioritization factor.

The "Data.Registration" object within my account page's source code has "vehicleMapId": 2826xxxx element, but no VIN listed. I'm not sure if these have any predictive power. If you're interested in getting that data point, you can do the following:
  • Open the console
You'll either get a number or undefined, depending on whether the value is there. Would be curious where others who have recently updated delivery estimates land.
I’m undefined.

• Open the console

I did this, my ID number is 2611xxxx

RN is 1144

• Open the console
I have August EDD and my number is 310405xx.
What does this number mean?