Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure if I’m willing to pay the additional $40K, but I am willing to pay $100 for the thrill of seeing a June delivery on my account.

I now have twin Model S cars on order. LR and Plaid. Clearly, I only intend on purchasing one vehicle. It makes you wonder what percentage of the orders actually have committed buyers. When you look at the low initial deposit of $100 and consider the wait times and the poor communication from Tesla, I’m pretty sure the number of real committed buyers is a fraction of what Tesla has on their books.

This is great news for everyone here patiently waiting, because when those phantom orders disappear we all get our cars that much sooner.
Evonly,... brilliant !

Reactions: EVonly
I'm new here,. .but it seems some would denigrate a relatively new production technology with minutia instead of praising the monumental effort to help save the planet. On the other hand, this is the new society that has everything figured out,.. except how to eat for personal and planet health.
I'm not here for the planet. I hate going to the gas station, maintaining an oil soaked machine, and I love acceleration.

I'm not here for the planet. I hate going to the gas station, maintaining an oil soaked machine, and I love acceleration.
I’ll just put it like this; if Tesla’s were slow, I wouldn’t have purchased a P100D..
If I never owned a P100D. I wouldn’t be here for the past 4 months, dreaming in plaid, and crying about delays 😼

Speaking with my SA today, I felt so sorry for him. Was just deflated - kind of like when you talk to an AT&T person who truly wants to help but works for AT&T so it is impossible to help.

I explained my frustration but thanked him several times throughout the conversation.

Vent your frustration to your online therapists here but be gentle with SA who are mostly victims of Tesla setting them up for failure. This is a generality - yes, there are some poor SA's who just do not care as well.

Speaking with my SA today, I felt so sorry for him. Was just deflated - kind of like when you talk to an AT&T person who truly wants to help but works for AT&T so it is impossible to help.

I explained my frustration but thanked him several times throughout the conversation.

Vent your frustration to your online therapists here but be gentle with SA who are mostly victims of Tesla setting them up for failure. This is a generality - yes, there are some poor SA's who just do not care as well.
Sounds like it was good therapy for the two of you. Besides Dr/patient confidentiality is there anything you can share?

I am thankful for this forum and you all every day. I don’t know what I would have done had I not found this forum! As a first time Tesla buyer (hopefully), this is all very foreign to me!

meme.jpg

I am thankful for this forum and you all every day. I don’t know what I would have done had I not found this forum! As a first time Tesla buyer (hopefully), this is all very foreign to me!

I hear you. Just when I am about to post a rant or thought, someone here beats me to it. I read their post and think "man, you are freaking nuts" and then I can move one.