Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't get your hopes up...and...remember I'm just the messenger...
Just off the phone with Sherman Oaks SA, Marlen.

June 3rd will be part marketing, part delivery event. Vids of the car in action.

Deliveries will not just be Fremont, but occurs nationwide.

Those that ordered early and have their account complete will get their cars before the later orders.

If you have more questions OK to call Sales at the Sherman Oaks store.

I was offered a test drive of a Plaid. Of course I said yes!!!

Take the above and $10 and you can get a free cup of coffee at Starbucks..

Last edited:
All right I think the frustration bug is starting to set in. Anybody else still not have a delivery estimate for a long range. I ordered back in Feb. I just more so want to know when to expect delivery instead of the unknown. I can wait on delivery but would like to know when LOL

I've not gotten any texts or calls regarding my order. I do get texts and calls about service appointments for my existing vehicle. Anyone else NOT getting any updates about their pending MS order? Is my account broken?
I have never received any text messages or updates on my early February order. I received one call from the local delivery center on the day I placed my order. No further correspondence.

Reactions: T-Racer and PWRUP
I've not gotten any texts or calls regarding my order. I do get texts and calls about service appointments for my existing vehicle. Anyone else NOT getting any updates about their pending MS order? Is my account broken?

I may have received a text or email back in January when I placed my order, but nothing since then. The consensus is that Tesla customer service and communications is trash or non-existent. I'm not sure an email saying "get excited -- your car is finally coming half a year later than we estimated / lied about" would help anything.

It depends on the SA -- there has been little actual news to share, so they were probably think they are doing you a favor by not spamming you with non-news.

Reactions: T-Racer
Se
Ok, I have a call to return to the Sherman Oaks, CA store. They want to know what questions I have on the Plaid.

My ideas are all snarky, what should I ask that would be useful to reservation holders?
ll that’s my store, I just dropped by and they said Plaid deliveries are being prioritized and it’s unlikely my LR will be delivered by then. In which case I can expect September because they only deliver cars March June September and December. First time I heard that, although it does jive with originally being told March, then June, and now essentially 🖕 you.

• Funny
Reactions: Hayseed_MS
Damn the white looks good with the arachnids! I just didn't want to give up the range! Now I want to change my order. 🥴
Same thing for me Jim. I order the middle of April. MS LR, MSM, with standard wheels. I didn’t want to lose 10% of range, then i thought “if I’m spending this much money, just get the wheels you like!” 😂. So I made the change to arachnids.

min not sure if I moved back in line or not. I showed delivery date “august” and then ever since they made the switch, there’s not even a place that says delivery date. It just skips that line 🤷‍♂️ I’ll be bummed if I dropped back to the back. My SA said it doesn’t and I’ll keep the same spot, but who knows.

Reactions: JimLL
The radio silence I’m getting on my LR order would have made Ike proud the week before D-Day.