Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My May 21st order is now showing "Prepare for delivery" which is new.

CleanShot 2021-05-24 at 12.50.13@2x.png

Your account says June. Did it say June before today?

This is my second reservation for a Plaid. Going to cancel whichever one doesn't get a VIN. I placed a second order one after my Feb 16th was showing August and the website said June.

Now I'm questioning if anything materially changed, but I do know the layout is different because it used to have tabs I could switch through and they are no longer available for this order.

This is my second reservation for a Plaid. Going to cancel whichever one doesn't get a VIN. I placed a second order one after my Feb 16th was showing August and the website said June.

Now I'm questioning if anything materially changed, but I do know the layout is different because it used to have tabs I could switch through and they are no longer available for this order.
Is the car in your profile pic available? Don't think anyone needs two red MS'

Is the car in your profile pic available? Don't think anyone needs two red MS'

Sold it in August of 2020 in preparation for the impending refresh. It was a pre-Raven model. This was my second Red model S and didn't think I could order the same car three different times but alas, here I am doing it with white interior now (previous two had black).

Next Thursday it's finally happening!

Bring on the YouTube Plaid smackdowns
Just got a totally unexpected call from a SA. I cancelled my plaid plus order like a month ago.

It went to voicemail, but:

"Please call as very exciting things are happening"

They followed up with an email, asking if I had questions about the plaid...

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Mr X
My May 21st order is now showing "Prepare for delivery" which is new.

View attachment 665694
Unbelievable. My order was Jan 27 and I don’t even have an estimated delivery date. Honestly, this is the last f@&$ing time I’m going to deal with Tesla. When I’m done with my MSLR I’ll get some other brand, and in three or four years there will be actual competitive products to buy. And not get screwed over for six months or more waiting incessantly for your car to arrive.

Reactions: dlfjed