Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks everyone for your input on the wheels. What's the standard tire specs? I wan to look for comparable wheels after market so I don't have to spend money for tires.

I am getting -tesla silver slipstream wheels
The standard tire specs are 245/45 R19. The tires that come on the S can change based upon your location and time of year and availability. Until recently they were Michelin Primacy MXM4 all season tires. What is being shipped now may vary.

I ordered my MS last week, today is the confirmation window - can't wait for this email ( been refreshing my inbox a mill time). I need this car ASAP as 1) I can't wait & 2) I am trading my car with tesla around July 28ish.

What's the timeline people are getting who ordered a week from today? Looking got DC/MD/VA timeline - I know west cost is much faster

I ordered my MS last week, today is the confirmation window - can't wait for this email ( been refreshing my inbox a mill time). I need this car ASAP as 1) I can't wait & 2) I am trading my car with tesla around July 28ish.

What's the timeline people are getting who ordered a week from today? Looking got DC/MD/VA timeline - I know west cost is much faster

look here, under the June vehicles
Model S Order & Delivery 2016

Haha thanks @NikeWings sure I will still love my car to death!

OMG for us in Asia the wait is even more torturing because I have been starting at "built and in transit" with no movement at all to the expected delivery date for since mid-April... and I am likely going to be staring at this for another month and a half...

IT IS KILLING ME... Anyone with midnight grey and 21" silver configuration pls post pics to ease my pain...

@Ben H .... Sorry, I've lost track of this thread but wanted to check in. Have you got your car yet?

My estimated delivery changed all of a sudden from July 6th - July 20th to August 12th - August 26th.

I still never received an email saying my car had gone into production. Just a status change on the website. Also no communication as to why a sudden change of delivery date beyond what I was initially told. Originally I was scheduled for July Earl August

My estimated delivery changed all of a sudden from July 6th - July 20th to August 12th - August 26th.

I still never received an email saying my car had gone into production. Just a status change on the website. Also no communication as to why a sudden change of delivery date beyond what I was initially told.

have you called your DS - sorry to hear the news i am going to without a car soon and i hope i dont run into this as well

I still never received an email saying my car had gone into production. Just a status change on the website. Also no communication as to why a sudden change of delivery date beyond what I was initially told.
Part of it could be the shipping method. Mine ended up being trucked. I never got any emails from Tesla except one saying I went into production. My status never indicated it was done with production until I knew it was already en route. My DS provided more updated info when I asked. BUT, I also ordered April 16, confirmed April 23 and did not receive mine until June 24, the first day available for me to pick it up.

have you called your DS - sorry to hear the news i am going to without a car soon and i hope i dont run into this as well

I called him. He has never been available for a phone call when I have called. Very little communication at all honestly. The only time I actually got reasonable communication was when I asked to speak to a supervisor. Unfortunately, this entire process has been utterly horrible for me and the thought has crossed my mind to just cancel the order and give up the $4500 in deposits I have made.