Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy New Year! Thanks for helping an EV newbie along after I got my MS.

1641044778123.gif

Track Mode is 2021.44.30!! Unless that has changed since yesterday. I did a search myself and saw the Track Mode mentioned in the manual:
View attachment 750754
Yes, I saw that informative post yesterday. What I’m referring to is 2021.44.30.x being live on a Plaid WITH Track Mode. Screen shots, release notes, etc. NADA as of this morning. Nothing more!

On TeslaFi I’m showing only one instance and it’s in a MYLR in Alberta
Right, and that was the case last night as well. Both the “report of Plaid track mode” and two non Plaid cars with 2021.44.30 (and no track mode), all are in Canada. Makes me think 2021.44.30 is a 2021.44.25.2 bug fix, one unique to Canada. Release notes are also identical to 2921.44.25.2 as well. So, as of now, there is no real evidence (aside for some currently extraneous notes in the user manual) that Track mode for the Plaid is imminent. I really do hope it is, imminent, but there are no real facts to back that “hope” up yet…

Right, and that was the case last night as well. Both the “report of Plaid track mode” and two non Plaid cars with 2021.44.30 (and no track mode), all are in Canada. Makes me think 2021.44.30 is a 2021.44.25.2 bug fix, one unique to Canada. Release notes are also identical to 2921.44.25.2 as well. So, as of now, there is no real evidence (aside for some currently extraneous notes in the user manual) that Track mode for the Plaidnis imminent. I really do hope it is, imminent, but there are no real facts to back that “hope” up yet…
It is absolutely imminent IMO. We'll know soon I think.