Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’re on to something lol. I thought they were the same until now. They’re clearly different 👌
Thank you! ENORMOUS difference between the 2. They now resemble the 19" Gemini wheels on the MY, but bigger. Here's another photo:

Screenshot (112).png

He disagreed with a bunch of my posts, maybe one of which had any objectionable content. I don't mind when people disagree with me, i definitely don't always express the majority viewpoint. That's fine. But he was obviously just hitting the disagree button on multiple innocuous posts to get back at me for a previous post. Super hypocritical of him to pretend he wasn't going through and disagreeing based on user name as opposed to content of the post. Total toddler behavior. Seems he can dish it out but he can't take it. I was content to just disagree with like four of his posts and leave it at that but if he wants to make his hypocrisy public, that's his choice. i'm more than comfortable with my posting track record here.

Last edited:
Thank you! ENORMOUS difference between the 2. They now resemble the 19" Gemini wheels on the MY, but bigger. Here's another photo:

View attachment 687684

If the 19's look anything like this picture (thanks for posting 2021plaid), I am not tempted in the least to keep them. It makes me happy I have already ordered aftermarket 21's (for a car I have yet to receive).

If the 19's look anything like this picture (thanks for posting 2021plaid), I am not tempted in the least to keep them. It makes me happy I have already ordered aftermarket 21's (for a car I have yet to receive).
You're welcome! Personally, I like these much more than the pre-refresh Cardenios if I was going to get the 19s. I'm more of a fan of the 21" wheels, but I love these changes they made to the Cardenios.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Hey man, you aced that 130 mph trap guess lol, so I'm going with you on this one! 🤣
Lmao well I could be wrong with this one. So I just watched that video and the 19” wheel underneath is silver. I’m not sure if it’s been changed since then so we’ll see. Had a late night so I’m still catching up ha
Edit: the silver 19s aerocaps look so weird now that we’ve seen the darker ones.

Attachments

• FBEA8F9A-A19A-4956-93D5-ABCC7314498E.png
    FBEA8F9A-A19A-4956-93D5-ABCC7314498E.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
My guess is the new 19s are NOT silver underneath.
You can somewhat see the color under the 19” caps (near the lip of the rim) in my pic. It is a dark grey metal.

Attachments

• 7EB8DDFA-44C2-49FD-A9B8-6BC67956AF60.jpeg
    7EB8DDFA-44C2-49FD-A9B8-6BC67956AF60.jpeg
    662.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 95438EEB-3DA8-489D-8CCB-15F97957215B.jpeg
    95438EEB-3DA8-489D-8CCB-15F97957215B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50