Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I heard all Plaid orders will be replaced with Roadsters at tonight’s event. I also heard that LR orders are being strategically placed across the country and will be delivered once the livestream countdown hits 0.

There. That should get us to 2000 pages 😁
OK, I'll do my bit on the march to 2K!

I would not be plead about that. The one thing I loved about y S is it's utility. Beyond hauling people and dogs, I have hauled sod, lumber and small trees and shrubs in the back of my S.

A look inside Tesla’s planning meeting, happening now:

1623355600100.jpeg

God I wish you would be quiet. Your questions are so impish. Members for 5 days typically behave themselves for the first year or so. I can’t stand this anymore. Peace.
It looks like he's contributed more to this community in a few months than you have in 9 years. You really do take that "be quiet and listen" thing to heart. 🤣

God I wish you would be quiet. Your questions are so impish. Members for 5 days typically behave themselves for the first year or so. I can’t stand this anymore. Peace.
How do you expect them to learn in 5 days of membership what you haven't learned in 9 years? Behave YOURself :rolleyes:

Also, there was nothing wrong with the original post.