Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Canadian Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Once again, GeorgeB, thanks for the personal touch with us in the Great North, we stand on guard for thee!

Here is my interpretation: They really did have some last minute little issues with TC. Those are finally cleared. They did the smart thing and built and tested all the Signatures and parked them on the lot while waiting. They have been more focused on lining up the logistics than communicating with us, because, since TC was an uncontrollable dependency, they really did not know what to say. Now that TC is out of the way, they need to deliver all the CDN cars they possibly can, especially all the Sigs, to make their Q4 number, so...

Those with leasing or loan issues, 14-50 installs still to do, garage cleaning, whatever... I would get it all done ASAP. I suspect we will have virtually no notice-- just berserk, mad-happy, chaotic joy on the threshold of the holidays.

canadianflag.gif

Last edited:
Now that TC is out of the way, they need to deliver all the CDN cars they possibly can, especially all the Sigs, to make their Q4 number, so... Those with leasing or loan issues

Now if we can get a note about whether the Scotiabank 3.99% deal is real or not that would be helpful. An official delivery kick off email Monday would be nice to outline what to expect so we can get our ducks in a row. I'm sure not all Sig reservation holders are on here so they may have yet to learn about the winter tire package, financing, etc...

I'm heading in to the Toronto store tomorrow...If I run into Hans, I'll ask him if there is anything new he can tell us about the financing paperwork timelines...

Thanks again to George B for this most welcome news!!!! :smile::smile::smile:

- - - Updated - - -

As it looks like her car will be here for Christmas, I guess I'll have to start returning all of my wife's gifts I bought as a contingency...going to be a pile of work!

(sure hope she doesn't read this) :cursing::wink::biggrin:

Last edited:
Just wondering. What does TM do with all those cars in the parking lot? Are they plugged and if so how many chargers does that represent?

Good news though. still waiting for my config email, they stopped just before me P179

Probably just testing the new software upgrade with the energy saving sleep function. Trying to find out how long it takes to discharge the battery.