Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The panel gaps are a bit rough ... :cool:

Model 3 - Body Structure/Frame • r/teslamotors

gBfoFw2.jpg

The S had aero wheels available for a short time in 2013. I think they were a Tesla Store purchase. I have read they could increase range up to 10%, but that was over the original wheels, the increase over the slipstreams available now is probably less. kmanauto got a set and has them on his 90D. I think he's done some videos about the range difference.

The S had aero wheels available for a short time in 2013. I think they were a Tesla Store purchase. I have read they could increase range up to 10%, but that was over the original wheels, the increase over the slipstreams available now is probably less. kmanauto got a set and has them on his 90D. I think he's done some videos about the range difference.
And awesome members like @David99 made their own.

The S had aero wheels available for a short time in 2013. I think they were a Tesla Store purchase
Those early S aero wheels could be ordered when you ordered the car, just like any other available wheel style. Almost no one bought them and they were dropped.

That's taken at the new Kato Facility. 20 new Superchargers, service + service training, gallery and warehouse. Possible that this will be the new delivery centre?
See New Tesla building in Fremont with many Supercharger pedestals (not yet operational) . That building is a delivery center. One TMC member has posted that he took delivery of his new X at that building. It will certainly be used for Model 3 deliveries. So far there is no indication that those Superchargers (which are not yet operational) will be available 24/7 like a typical Supercharger location. At this point we don't know.

• Informative
Reactions: 3s-a-charm