Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I was the one who took the photos, feel free to ask any questions not already answered - I definitely got a good look at the car!
Just curious how you were able to get closeup shots of the car's interior through open windows when others have been told (at other times and locations) not to take closeup photos. Did the driver caution you in any way? Or did you get the impression he wasn't concerned at all? Or did you simply disarm him with your Oxford accent (based on your profile)? :)

Last edited:
It actually might be more practical. As mentioned previously, right now when most people go out/driving, they carry at least 3 things with them: phone, wallet/drivers license, and a car key. If you could make the car key card-like, it'll fit in your wallet, and you'll only have to carry 2 things.
If you get one of those credit-card-holder phone cases, you'll be heading out to your car with only one thing in your pocket!
it'll definitely take time to get used to tho
The key card might unlock the car, but it could be for accessing the building the car is stored in instead.
What is the airspeed of an unladen Model 3?

Bruce.
Is that an African Grey or a European Red?

The key card might unlock the car, but it could be for accessing the building the car is stored in instead
That is the most sensible theory I've read so far. Thanks.

I think it almost certain the Model 3 will have a fob similar to the S/X. Fobs are cheap. They are reliable. And they offer functionality that a card does not.

IMG_1129.JPG
Not sure if this was mentioned already but this is my guess on what the card in the cup holder is. RC VIN card

• Helpful
Reactions: Waiting4M3