Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was getting kind of hopeful lately until I saw the actual state of the national inventory. At this rate, we will either (a) never get cars or (b) get them in the very distant future. I really want to stick around for the white interior, but if there are single-digit numbers in inventory . . . .

Edit: But wait a second. Maybe the inventory page cited above isn't totally accurate? According to that page, there is not a single Model 3 in the country with 18" wheels. But for weeks, my app has been showing "similar pickups available" of 2-4 cars with 18" wheels. Black, grey, white and red with black interiors.

Another edit: that page doesn't show ANY 18" Photon wheels, but it lists cars with "19 Photon." There is no 19 Photon. There's 18" Photon and 19" Nova. So what gives? Blecccchhhhh.
I noticed that…
19” Photons?? Looks like Tesla is hiring DMV rejects!

Just saw this from some random Twitter post. Had to share for a laugh!

1714061894207.png

I’m still waiting to hear back from tesla on my sudden pricing jump a month after i changed the color. Despite the app and sa confirming the price would remain same as the original. Usually they respond quickly. It has been 4 days of silence
Does this show a status of "updating terms, vehicle price changed" in your app? I have been getting this for almost a week and no one has been able to explain to me what this means. I have an order agreement which states the price and I have not changed anything since then. Others saying it may be new lease terms, just strange to me that it wouldn't resolve sooner than this.

The stuff on this web page doesn't make any sense. The wheels don't make any sense (19" Sport? What is that?) and the prices don't make any sense unless they're Performance models -- and they're not.
The wheel descriptions don't quite match up (they all say 19 even if you filter to 18). These are inventory that are available for delivery. This doesn't mean it's all inventory. VINs assigned to orders will NOT show up on the Tesla website. The prices are correct for the configurations though. You can click through the links to go directly to tesla's order page and the prices match.