Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I couldn’t wait. I took a field trip to the service center to see if I could spot my car. I wasn’t going to believe it was true until I saw her. She’s there!!! Needs clean up but she’s there!!!! The great news of there is no white strip on the dash. That was my last concern. It’s the grey material like on the black interior. Here are some pics

Attachments

• IMG_7322.jpeg
    IMG_7322.jpeg
    807.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7319.jpeg
    IMG_7319.jpeg
    480.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7320.jpeg
    IMG_7320.jpeg
    461.2 KB · Views: 4
So I couldn’t wait. I took a field trip to the service center to see if I could spot my car. I wasn’t going to believe it was true until I saw her. She’s there!!! Needs clean up but she’s there!!!! The great news of there is no white strip on the dash. That was my last concern. It’s the grey material like on the black interior. Here are some pics
Woo hoo!

Reactions: evfangirl
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. I’m thinking of getting a white cover for the front armrest.

Awesome. Don't let them wash it, they'll surely put swirls in the paint.

Anyone have updates for white interior Model 3 2024 for SR/ RWD? Ordered White on White 1/11 with date moving back constantly, now May 31-Jun 30. On the day we approach the earliest date for delivery, it gets pushed back a month. Wondering if I am going to need to upgrade to LR to ever see this car?

The Treasury Department broadened eligibility on Friday to possibly include the AWD Model 3 for 2024 but seemed to backtrack later in the day. It’s unclear so far. Anyway, if my gamble doesn’t pay off, I get AWD, a better sound system, a lithium-ion battery (which I prefer), and I actually get the car delivered. I’ll be happy either way.
LFP is also lithium-ion, the difference is in the cathode material

Got the car delivered to me the same day I got a VIN :) Took some pictures to share with you all.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

P.S: this thing smells nice inside
Damn! Can’t wait for mine in that combo! Since you ordered one day before I did, might I ask what your RN started with? Mines 12087xxx…

For anyone that ordered their white interior or long range before price increases and recently took delivery, can you confirm that you paid the original cheaper price listed when you ordered? The fine print in the order agreement is making me question if I’ll get to keep the cheaper price

Last Sunday my date pulled up from June 22 - June 30 to Apr 29 - May 12.

Held there all week but woke up this morning and am now June 11 - June 30 :/
Same thing happened to me.

Last week changed from June 25 - June 30 to April 29 - May 12. Each day this week, the May 12 window held, and then this morning it switched to June 11 - June 30. So frustrating!

OD Jan 23
LR Black / White 18 inch wheels
SF Bay Area

I think they will wash it. This is the back of her. This is why I’m getting the full body PPF on Monday after I pick her up on Sunday
Oh my God, I’m so excited for you big day tomorrow, huh?
Long wait finally coming to an end for you. You don’t deserve to wait any longer.
I wish you the best tomorrow
On your car and hope you stick around for our support and helpfulness
And love the look of your car,, the feeling you must of gotten when you laid eyes on her,,, and the relief