Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Madison, WI Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the Chargepoint suggestion. Was able to charge 100% overnight at one near where I was staying and could make it back home in Illinois with that charge (barely) today in the snow -- another first for me. We definitely will welcome more SCs in the midwest.

I heard, from a reliable source, they will be doing the final testing on it, on the 3rd. Not sire how soon after that it officially opens...
Watch the Sticky'd WI Supercharger Thread for updates. I will most likely be checking Pleasant Prairie today, and Madison tomorrow. I'm not risking Onalaska with my 60kw Battery in these temps, cutting it too close for me for a round trip :( Summer no problem, but just too damn close for a 60 in winter. Supposted to be 5 degrees. Took 200 miles range to get me 125 miles home one day at 15 degrees @_@

Just a recent data point from another region and location: By happenstance, we arrived at the Ellensburg, WA supercharger literally minutes after the Tesla tester left. The site was live, and we were the first customer to charge there. :smile:

It was added to the web site and car database later that night. The ribbon-cutting is still a week or so away...

Watch the Sticky'd WI Supercharger Thread for updates. I will most likely be checking Pleasant Prairie today, and Madison tomorrow. I'm not risking Onalaska with my 60kw Battery in these temps, cutting it too close for me for a round trip :( Summer no problem, but just too damn close for a 60 in winter. Supposted to be 5 degrees. Took 200 miles range to get me 125 miles home one day at 15 degrees @_@

Heck, if it were spring I'd be traveling to Onalaska and Eau Claire for updates:)
I very much appreciate your updates, stay warm!