Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Low Rumble/Roar in 2022 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to see if anyone else with a 2022 Model S LR from around the earlier part of the year has the same issues I do with my vehicle? For one the black strip on my trunk area has never had the Tesla letters on it.

But more importantly, does anyone else have a low rumble/roar sound coming from the tires/road? It's not too bad from 0 to 55 but anything above that, and depending on road quality, it seems to jump. Sometimes it can be pretty loud other times I can't reproduce it on the same road that previously caused the sound which drives me crazy.
I'm just wondering if it's my car specifically that has this issue as I've test driven other Model S's and X's and they are noticeably more quiet. For reference, I'm on the 19inch Continental ProContacts that came from the factory.

I have a brand new 2024 Model S (my fourth S) and it is very very annoying; a constant rumble from road noise, never had a problem before with this model. Tried changing tires, checked balances, checked pressure; tech says it is normal. My employee's Y doesn't have this problem. This is my last Tesla!