Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Locked Charge Port Adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually don't drive the 3 that much. It seems to be more refined than the S, given what Tesla has learned over the years. AC is superior in the 3, not as many software bugs in the 3 either. The seats in the 3 are more comfortable. My sons who do drive both, strongly prefer the 3 over the S. They think the S's engineering is dated which give weight to the argument that the refresh of the S is overdue. The S is faster and has a much better premium sound system, styling and overall appearance. More storage room also. With that I prefer the S over the 3. I had bought the 3 originally and quickly gave it to my son.

That's a good review. I like the S but I have not lived with it. You're making a case for waiting for a Y over buying an S. Thanks.

Reactions: navguy12
I just had my 2018 TM3 in for the A/C / filter issue and they gave me a P85S loaner... I'd agree that they are very different and worth driving both to see what you like. I love the extra storage on the S, but every other bullet point for me goes to the 3(LR/FSD). It didn't help that the S didn't have Autopilot and I use it every day...