Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Living in my Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In germany we are also on lockdown sort of.
From last Tuesday onwards, everything that falls under the recreational facilities sector will be closed.

This includes: sauna and bathing facilities, cinemas, conference and event rooms, clubs, bars, amusement arcades, theatres, club rooms, brothels, museums, ... <snip>.
I don't believe I've ever heard a brothel referred to as a "recreational facility" before. Go Germany!

I don't believe I've ever heard a brothel referred to as a "recreational facility" before. Go Germany!

This screwed up my week, next week are going to be forced to stay home and drink beer.
That's what we call working from home here.

I'm concerned that so many Tesla owners seem to be lacking a sense of humor. :D

On our first mandatory telework day, the power company decided it would be a great idea to turn off the power in our neighborhood. I used the Tesla to charge my phone, watch a show, and play chess. It's a good option for sheltering in place.

The wisdom of living in the Model 3 was demonstrated yesterday when, in the midst of the total lockdown, some foolish acquaintances pulled up to my driveway, unannounced, to "come by and hang out". Didn't have to be rude, didn't have to roll down the window, I just wiggled in my sleeping bag and pulled up my sign that says "Sorry, folks, humble base Model 3, no room".

I hid the one that says "Hey, babe, dig the de luxe TESLA. Come on in!"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Watts_Up