Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

license plate frame

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody tried one of these?
Polish Chrome Laser Engraved Tesla Stainless Steel USA License Plate Frame With Engraved Steel Logo Screw Cap Combo 12.25 : Amazon.com : Automotive

81CPjDUTOCL._SL1500_.jpg

Be aware that a plate like that (mine is the same as post #3) may cause issues if you have DMV stickers on the bottom of your plate. I got pulled over by the Oregon State Police for "obscured stickers" since the bottom piece covers up about 2/3rd of the stickers.

I'd need a plate like in post #1.

Be aware that a plate like that (mine is the same as post #3) may cause issues if you have DMV stickers on the bottom of your plate. I got pulled over by the Oregon State Police for "obscured stickers" since the bottom piece covers up about 2/3rd of the stickers.

I'd need a plate like in post #1.

No stickers on plates in NJ, not to mention no sticker required at all on electrics.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh looks like there is a Black one out there too:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HQ5MY56/

61lNLWi02GL.jpg

I'm really digging the "Zero Emissions" placard. Makes an important point about the car - that it's 100% electric - that might not be obvious or known to most. So much so that I'm loathe to put a plate on.

I didn't get the Tesla frame either. But given that it already says "Tesla" right above there, I might see if I can find a nice frame that says "Zero Emissions."
Did you ever find a nice "Zero Emissions" frame? All the customizable ones I find are either really cheap or don't have cutouts in the corners needed for the tabs. My 2016 X came with 2 'All Wheel Drive' frames which is pretty lame. Zero Emissions is what it's all about.

Mine came with that tacky Tesla frame that everyone has, I don't know why people leave it on there. This was also 3 years ago when I took delivery.

But as soon as I got home I put my In-N-Out frame on there. This frame has been on all my cars since highschool 17 years, and 7 cars now.

IMG_20200824_085226~2.jpg