Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LEADERBOARD for $1000 Referral Model S Incentive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
North America Leaderboard:
21. Sylvain
14. Ean (Earned the PowerWall)
11. Thomas106 (me!)

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard
:
73. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
38. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of last round of program)
11. Ruijia
10. Jun

Europe Leaderboard
(2-way tie for second):
38. Bjrn (Earned the PowerWall, was winner of last round of program)
15. MisterGreen
15. Oliver
14. JimRoger

Updated 12/05/2015 - In NA, both Sylvain and Thomas moved backwards--I wonder if Tesla is withholding credit on some of these? For EP Bjrn added 8 along with MisterGreen and Oliver in a tie for second and JimRoger in third. In A/P, Wei added 11 and HungYip added 11! A/P is the area on fire at the moment now with the two top guys receiving 11 referrals each--amazing salespeople Wei and HungYip!

North America Leaderboard (2-way tie for third):
20. Sylvain
11. Thomas106 (Tom Franklin, me!)
11. Peter

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard:
81. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
46. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of last round of program)
14. Ruijia
12. Jun

Europe Leaderboard:
46. Bjrn (Earned the PowerWall, was winner of last round of program)
18. MisterGreen
17. Oliver

Updated 12/08/2015 - In NA, Sylvain moved backwards again and Peter joined the leaderboard, welcome! For EP Bjrn added 8 along with MisterGreen and Oliver adding a couple each. In A/P, Wei and HungYip are still on fire jumping up 10 or so each! Wei, HungYip and Bjrn are on fire with everyone else stalled! Tesla is vetting the referrals so know the person whose link you use, just ask Sylvain who has lost ground on the leaderboard!

Europe Leaderboard:
46. Bjrn (Earned the PowerWall, was winner of last round of program)

Wow. So looks like Bjorn is going to win a P90DL on top of the Model X he already won. Good for him! Incredible. No wonder he is selling the Millennium Falcon. :)

Also, I think TM is intentionally limiting the referrals from me. I was logging about one per week (I believe they were EV-CPO referrals), and then two+ weeks ago, totally stalled out at 7. I was hoping to get 10 for the M3 invite.

Hello!

Yes I lost 2 referrals, but it's not because of Tesla blocking them. When someone orders a Tesla, he has 7 days before his order becomes firm. I got 2 referrals who, unfortunately, changed their minds for financial reasons. When the order is cancelled, the referral link is also removed at the same time. But yes, it's very important that they know you ... I talk to everyone of them ... some for hours. Many are worried about reliability (I get a lot of questions about the Consumer Report issue),about winter of course and charging (we have only 1.5 Supercharger in Quebec).

It's a lot of work ... I must be doing like 30-40 hours per week!! And of course I have a full time job 50-60 hours per week!

Good luck to everyone!

Also, I think TM is intentionally limiting the referrals from me. I was logging about one per week (I believe they were EV-CPO referrals), and then two+ weeks ago, totally stalled out at 7. I was hoping to get 10 for the M3 invite.

I stalled out right before Thanksgiving. I think Tesla must be calling with 20 questions to confirm your friendship with the person.

It would be nice if Tesla let us know the ground rules. I haven't been fretting about each person I speak with knowing my name and personal details about myself, but apparently that is required. Pretty sleazy to take the referrals and secretly filter them without letting your "salesforce" know.

Last edited:
North America Leaderboard (2-way tie for third):
21. Sylvain
13. Thomas106 (Tom Franklin, me!)
13. Sahil

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard
:
86. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
48. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of Model X in last round of program)
15. Ruijia
12. Jun

Europe Leaderboard
:
47. Bjrn (Earned the PowerWall, was winner of Model X in last round of program)
22. MisterGreen
21. Oliver
15. Else
13. JimRoger

Updated 12/14/2015 - In NA, we finally have upward movement with Thomas and Sahil receiving a single referral. For EP, Bjrn added 1, MisterGreen added 4 and Oliver added 3. In A/P, Wei added 21, HungYip added 13 and Ruijia added 4 so the pace is slowing down there. The news now is that the whole leaderboard is slowing down, except in A/P. Wei and HungYip are going supernova and I would speculate that they are the best salespeople in all of Tesla!

I stalled out right before Thanksgiving. I think Tesla must be calling with 20 questions to confirm your friendship with the person.

It would be nice if Tesla let us know the ground rules. I haven't been fretting about each person I speak with knowing my name and personal details about myself, but apparently that is required. Pretty sleazy to take the referrals and secretly filter them without letting your "salesforce" know.
Unless they changed something recently I don't think that's true, I used a random code from VA to place my order under the last program, no questions asked.

Unless they changed something recently I don't think that's true, I used a random code from VA to place my order under the last program, no questions asked.

I had a buyer who was getting questions from Tesla who was challenging the referral. I gave him personal details that placated Tesla. Tesla designed the program to encourage word-of-mouth referrals yet gives out a link to activate the deal. They must have changed the program because I too used a OH/VA link last round and was not interrogated.

Tesla I think is confirming that the referrer's effort resulted in the sale and not just a sale that they would get anyway. I don't think a bare link posted on the Tesla Motor's forum will be recognized without more, for example.

25. Sylvain3692
15. Michael

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard
:
112. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
64. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of Model X in last round of program)
21. Ruijia

Europe Leaderboard
(2-way tie for second):
50. Bjrn (Earned the PowerWall, was winner of Model X in last round of program)
24. MisterGreen
24. Oliver
16. Else

Updated 12/17/2015 - In NA, we have upward movement with Sylvain receiving 4 and Michael springing onto the leaderboard for the first time, welcome. For EP, Bjrn added 3, MisterGreen added 2 and Oliver added 3. In A/P, Wei and HungYip each adding 16 and Ruijia adding 6. The news now is Wei and HungYip are still going supernova with around 5 cars sold each day--who can compete with that!

Only 15 days to go until the contest is over, but I am predicting Sylvain, Bjrn and Wei will receive the first prize in their respective regions.

27. Sylvain3692
15. Michael

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard
:
112. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
65. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of Model X in last round of program)
21. Ruijia

Europe Leaderboard:
25. Oliver
24. MisterGreen
16. Else

Updated 12/18/2015 - In NA, we have upward movement with Sylvain receiving 2. For EP, Bjrn and MisterGreen stalled and Oliver added 1. In A/P, Wei and Ruijia took the day off and HungYip added 1. The news is that it was a slow day of Tesla sales with Sylvain receiving the most sales.
Only 14 days to go until the contest is over.

North America Leaderboard (2-way tie for 3rd):
29. Sylvain3692
15. Michael
14. Patrick

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard
:
121. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
69. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of Model X in last round of program)
23. Ruijia

Europe Leaderboard
:
26. Oliver
25. MisterGreen

Updated 12/18/2015 - In NA, we have upward movement with Sylvain receiving 2 and Patrick joining the leaderboard, WELCOME. For EP, Bjrn stalled and MisterGreen/Oliver each added 1. In A/P, Wei added 9 and HungYip added 4 and Ruijia added 2. No news except small incremental moves so maybe everyone is off holiday shopping?

Only 12 days to go until the contest is over!

North America Leaderboard (3-way tie for 3rd):
29. Sylvain3692
15. Michael
14. Patrick
14. Thomas

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard
:
128. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
69. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of Model X in last round of program)
23. Ruijia

Europe Leaderboard
:
26. Oliver
25. MisterGreen

Updated 12/20/2015 - In NA and EP, we have no movement. In A/P, Wei added 7 and HungYip added 2 and Ruijia added 4. No movement outside of A/P.
Only 10 days to go until the contest is over!

North America Leaderboard (2-way tie for 2nd and 3rd):
29. Sylvain3692
15. Michael
15. Patrick
14. Thomas

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard
:
133. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
72. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of Model X in last round of program)
27. Ruijia

Europe Leaderboard
:
27. Oliver
26. MisterGreen

Updated 12/21/2015 - In NA, we have Patrick receiving a referral with no other movement. For EP, we had Oliver and MisterGreen each adding 1. In A/P, Wei added 5, HungYip added 3 and Ruijia added 4. Once again the action is in A/P with only three other referrals on the leaderboard in other regions.
Only 9 days to go until the contest is over!

29. Sylvain3692
16. Patrick
15. Michael
15. Thomas

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard
:
140. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
72. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of Model X in last round of program)
27. Ruijia

Europe Leaderboard
:
27. Oliver
26. MisterGreen

Updated 12/22/2015 - In NA, we have Patrick and Thomas each receiving a referral with no other movement and pushing Ean out of the running. For EP, we have no movement. In A/P, Wei added 7, HungYip added 4 and Ruijia added 1. Once again the action is in A/P with only two other referrals on the leaderboard in other regions.
Only 9 days to go until the contest is over!

32. Sylvain3692
16. Patrick
15. Michael
15. Thomas

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard
:
144. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
78. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of Model X in last round of program)
30. Ruijia

Europe Leaderboard:
27. Oliver
26. MisterGreen

Updated 12/23/2015 - In NA, we have Sylvain receiving 3 referrals with no other movement. For EP, we have no movement. In A/P, Wei added 4, HungYip added 6 and Ruijia added 3. Once again the action is in A/P with only Sylvain getting 3.
Only 8 days to go until the contest is over!

33. Sylvain3692 (Sylvain Juteau from Canada)
16. Patrick
15. Michael
15. Thomas

Asia/Pacific Leaderboard
:
150. Wei (Earned the PowerWall)
82. HungYip (Raymond Wu was winner of Model X in last round of program)
30. Ruijia

Europe Leaderboard
:
27. Oliver
26. MisterGreen

Updated 12/24/2015 - In NA, we have Sylvain receiving 1 referral with no other movement. For EP, we have no movement. In A/P, Wei added 6, HungYip added 4 and Ruijia added 0. Once again the action is in A/P with only Sylvain getting one referral outside A/P.
Only 7 days to go until the contest is over!