Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor CLOSED!!! GIVEAWAY! Tesla-Specific Protective Products - 5 Participants LIMITED!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
********CLOSED************
Thank you for your support to Lasfit! We want to inform you that the special giveaway for Tesla Motor Club members has now ended. If you are interested in trying out Lasfit floor mats, trunk mats, mud flaps, wheel hub covers, and other Tesla-specific products for your Tesla, we invite you to visit our Lasfit store. If you have any inquiries about our products, please feel free to contact us via email, private message, or leave a message below.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone,
It's Lasfit here. :)

Lasfit recognizes the growing popularity of Tesla vehicles and the unique needs of Tesla owners. We want to produce products specifically for Tesla that not only meet those needs but exceed expectations. We believe that by listening to feedback from Tesla owners, we can identify areas for improvement and develop innovative solutions that address their concerns and challenges. Our dedication to continuous improvement and innovation is what sets us apart, and we are committed to providing the best possible products and services to the Tesla community.

As proud partners of Tesla Motors Club, we are pleased to extend an exclusive opportunity to select members- a chance to try Lasfit protective products on your Model 3 or Model Y. Hurry, the offer is limited- Don't miss out!

Learn more about the limited offer.
1. For Tesla Model 3
👉5 Participants Limited
👉Available products:
1> Floor mats(1st&2nd row floor mats)
2> Rear cargo mats
3> Door Sill Protector
4> Mud Flaps
5> Wheel Hub Cover
NOTE: These wheel hub caps fit 18-inch wheels(Standard Range and Long Range) ONLY!
*** Each person is limited to choosing only one of the above products.
Tesla model 3 lasfit products.png

2. For Tesla Model Y
👉5 Participants Limited
👉Available products:
1> Floor mats(1st&2nd row floor mats)
2> Rear cargo mats
3> Door Sill Protector
4> Mud Flaps
5> Wheel Hub Cover
NOTE: These wheel hub caps fit 19-inch wheels(Standard Range and Long Range) ONLY!
6> Anti-kick Pad
7> 2nd-Row Seat Back Cover Mat
***Each person is limited to choosing only one of the above products.
Tesla model Y lasfit.png

Please contact us by email in the format below:
1. Contact email: [email protected]
2. Title: Your forum user name - Tesla Model ? (your model) Products Application
3. The email content includes:
> The model and year of your Tesla
> What product do you most want to get?

If you have any questions about these products, welcome to leave a message below or contact us by email!
Click Here to Check More Details about These Products!

Last edited:
Thank You Lasfit!!

2023 Tesla Model 3 Wheel Protection Covers Hub Caps, Fit 18 Inch – Detailed Review

I recently got a curb rash on my new 2023 Tesla Model 3 front passenger wheel. It was a minor one but the aero cover and the wheel both got a noticeable ding. I received these covers as part of a giveaway but here’s my honest review:

Packaging: Arrived in a box with each rim in its own packaging with enough padding so it can survive the shipping scares. A minor thing but very intelligent packaging that can be used to store the original caps safely.

Installation: At first I thought it would be very hard to get these installed and maybe have a different pin structure than the original ones but it was a breeze to get these installed on the wheels. The included foam tip helps to prevent any scratches on the wheel as you install any maybe in the future you decide to take them off. There is more than enough foam tape for you to easily get through maybe 3 or 4 times.

First Look/Drive: Once you install you can immediately see that your entire wheel is covered and protected. It also elevates the looks of the car by miles. The tires look sportier and pop. After installing, I drove a couple of miles just to test if I need to adjust anything. While driving, there is no rattling or any noise that you hear out of the Lasfit caps.

Efficiency/Range Test: I thought that installing a larger cover would impact the range and efficiency in a negative way, but I am glad to say that I am wrong. It performs just as well as the stock configuration. With OEM aero covers, I tested by driving ~40 miles one way (high way Autopilot at 65 mph and local cruise control following the traffic) that included about 22 miles of high way and the rest on local roads and got 166 Wh/mi as my driving average. The next day with the Lasfit caps, the same drive with the same traffic, weather, and speed condition, yielded me almost identical average at 165 Wh/mi. To me, this is the most impressive feature. They protect the wheel while maintaining the same efficiency.

Conclusion: I have two feedback to Lasfit. One, it would be great if the foam tip was pre-installed. For me, this was the most time consuming aspect of replacing the caps. The second, it would be great if Lasfit offered single packs if anyone dings their caps. Besides that, if you plan to keep the car for a several years and care about the looks, in my opinion, this is the most important accessory to protect your car.

Attachments

• PXL_20230718_231748357.jpg
    PXL_20230718_231748357.jpg
    797.2 KB · Views: 48
  • PXL_20230718_231755734.jpg
    PXL_20230718_231755734.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 40
  • PXL_20230718_231742833.jpg
    PXL_20230718_231742833.jpg
    739.9 KB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20230718_230703978.jpg
    PXL_20230718_230703978.jpg