Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are wrong... All reservations made before 12/31 will be asked to finalize by the end of January to preserve the initial pricing.

Okay, I am glad to hear that news!!!! TESLA is cutting it a bit close since I have not heard anything from them. What should I do to make sure I stay on top of this finalize by end of 2012?????

I am excited@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS How does everyone else know this and I don't? I just feel out of the loop!

Okay, I am glad to hear that news!!!! TESLA is cutting it a bit close since I have not heard anything from them. What should I do to make sure I stay on top of this finalize by end of 2012?????

I am excited@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS How does everyone else know this and I don't? I just feel out of the loop!

Everybody that reserved before the price increase was announced got an email about the price increase, and if you hadn't gotten your finalize email yet it indicated you would receive it by the end of January. I'm not sure how people reserving afterwards were to know, but several people inquiring about canceling and rereserving to delay finalizing have been told it wouldn't make much difference in when they needed to finalize by to avoid the price increase.

You have to be on the forums more--three to four hours a day will cover the basics :)

Okay, if that is what it takes, I will do it ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

You are wrong... All reservations made before 12/31 will be asked to finalize by the end of January to preserve the initial pricing.

I am ready to finalize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Everybody that reserved before the price increase was announced got an email about the price increase, and if you hadn't gotten your finalize email yet it indicated you would receive it by the end of January.

I looked at my reservation email and it says nothing about finalizing by 12/31. I will be patient...........

Just want to clarify for everyone... just because you 'finalize' by end of January... doesn't mean you get you actual car any faster.. 15000 will still be late summer given current and projected volumes. (as 14417 holder, I hope I am wrong!!)

Late summer is fine as I am a ~15000 I would love to fly out to Fremont, pick up the MS, and tour the factory, visit Miltech, drive to LA and then head back home. I hope for a few new Superchargers on the way through Arizona, Texas, etc. If not, I stop at every RV park I can find!!!! ;-)

Hey Friends (Family :)

12,197 invited to finalize my order dec 19. I finalized it immediately and called up Tesla to ask about estimated delivery dates. Given that I live in NYC and the car has to be trucked out here, he said early march-but he suggested I check in again end of Jan. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

P85, all options, except twin chargers. White & carbon fiber

Funnily, I was bored in a meeting and was browsing this forum. I saw people posting that they saw the 'finalize your order' button before the invite emails. So I checked My Tesla and indeed my finalize order button was there! About an hour after submitting my order, I received the email :)

So, if you're as excited and impatient to receive your model s as I am, go check your My Tesla page as frequently as possible!

Woohoo!!!

P179 Can just finalized: Blue, Tan, Obeche Gloss, Air, Tech, Pano, Supercharger ***edit forgot 60 kWh

I didn't received an email to ask to finalize. ( thanks to whoever said that he is looking multiple times a day in hi My Tesla page, right after I went an the button displayed had changed and included FINALIZE, it was not like that his am)

Mine said March/April 2013 delivery which is perfect timing for the warm weather to come back and after the winter tires are mandatory