Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered Model Y (did final paperwork) in Sept 2021, but still no delivery, date keeps extending

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Tesla, as per them, I completed the final form submission in September-2021, but I am still not getting the delivery. The expected delivery date gets extended by a month! The latest one now is March 18th to March 31st. But I am not able to believe that because the date has moved 3-4 times. :-((
Does anyone know what is delivery time frame estimate for Sept 2021 booking date? I live in the bay area, CA.
Its Model Y, long range, white with chrome wheels.

Thank you!!

Called Tesla, as per them, I completed the final form submission in September-2021, but I am still not getting the delivery. The expected delivery date gets extended by a month! The latest one now is March 18th to March 31st. But I am not able to believe that because the date has moved 3-4 times. :-((
Does anyone know what is delivery time frame estimate for Sept 2021 booking date? I live in the bay area, CA.

Thank you!!

Thank you!!
Been waiting since last June. August -> September -> October -> December -> January -> March...

So, I might get one by the 17th. That will be almost 9 months to the date of my original order, and I have seen dozens of the same config get ordered later in the same region and be delivered. I've called in MANY times but nobody has any idea WTF is going on.

Just know that you'll prolly get the new battery pack and I prolly won't. :)

I don't think in California 4680 battery pack will deliver anytime soon. May. be by end of the year is what Tesla person said. :-(
Apparently once Austin starts producing those ( in 3-4 months), then Fremont factory has to stop production and change their assembly line to 4680. That seems like a long road!

Been waiting since last June. August -> September -> October -> December -> January -> March...

So, I might get one by the 17th. That will be almost 9 months to the date of my original order, and I have seen dozens of the same config get ordered later in the same region and be delivered. I've called in MANY times but nobody has any idea WTF is going on.

Just know that you'll prolly get the new battery pack and I prolly won't. :)
I am in the same boat. Ordered in May and still waiting! It keeps getting pushed and no one has an answer. Tesla just says there is nothing they can do because they have no control over it. My EDD says March 31, but who knows

Thank you!!
March EDD is not too bad. I completed my order in Sept. and EDD is now May 3-31. Mine is a Blue LR.

Thank you!!
I feel your pain. I ordered mine Oct. 15, 2021. By any chance did you ever get assigned a VIN?

So I ordered mine 9/1/21. I was supposed to receive next week, I even talked to some one LAST NIGHT, and then I checked this morning and it’s now saying April 21-May 19! So I’m in the same position as you. I had to buy another car in the meantime because my lease ended and I was without a vehicle. I hope we both get our cars very soon!

So I ordered mine 9/1/21. I was supposed to receive next week, I even talked to some one LAST NIGHT, and then I checked this morning and it’s now saying April 21-May 19! So I’m in the same position as you. I had to buy another car in the meantime because my lease ended and I was without a vehicle. I hope we both get our cars very soon!
My build
MYLR
Pearl White Paint
20’’ Induction Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Seven Seat Interior