Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask this question. If no one wants to, then I understand, just seeing if I might get lucky.

I'm turning 30 in early part of July and would love to be able to take a tour of the factory. Would anyone who is picking their car up in late June/early July let me come along to the tour as their +1? I live in Texas and we would take a family trip to CA just to be able to do this for this big birthday. I'm a shareholder, a believer in the company and Elon, and in EVs. It would be a year to remember if this could happen. Thanks! :)

You might ask the same question from Tesla and they might grant you the wish without any need for +1 ;) Also June/July deliveries won't be ordered before ~April so probably best to ask around that time again ;)

You might ask the same question from Tesla and they might grant you the wish without any need for +1 ;) Also June/July deliveries won't be ordered before ~April so probably best to ask around that time again ;)

Agreed. There was a guy on MY tour of the factory that wasn't a buyer. It happens. I'd call Tesla HQ and tell them your story. I'm sure under the circumstances they would make room for you. It's pretty informal.

Agreed. There was a guy on MY tour of the factory that wasn't a buyer. It happens. I'd call Tesla HQ and tell them your story. I'm sure under the circumstances they would make room for you. It's pretty informal.

Thanks guys. I called, but it's a no go. I either got the wrong person on this day, his name was Tim, or I was not effective enough in my story telling. I will try and ask again in this thread April/May like you suggested.

Again, because I'm getting desperate, I'd like to take this clip and mold it to my circumstance:

I'm just guy, sitting across his computer screen, asking a fellow Tesla fan who will be going on a tour in June if I could be their +1....

Last edited by a moderator: