Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest app update problem with location/navigation function not appearing.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So after updating the app when I try to use the app to program where I'm going to be going, the location tab only shows the map where I'm currently parked but does not display the space where I enter my destination. If I delete the app and then reinstall it, then it works, but only ONCE. Then after that it no longer works, unless I continuously delte and reinstall the app. Crazy and very frustration.

So after updating the app when I try to use the app to program where I'm going to be going, the location tab only shows the map where I'm currently parked but does not display the space where I enter my destination. If I delete the app and then reinstall it, then it works, but only ONCE. Then after that it no longer works, unless I continuously delte and reinstall the app. Crazy and very frustration.
Seeing same issue on my iPhone X, for me deleting and reinstalling Tesla app didn't work.

Got it working now after deleting duplicate profile entry from my vehicle.