Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kennesaw, GA store?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last month I overheard a technician at the Marietta, GA shop mention they were relocating their repair shop to the Kennesaw area and they would also be opening a store where folks can take delivery. I have no details beyond that, has anyone else heard the same?

Exterior construction does appear to be complete, but the interior seems to be pretty much wide open. Looks like a half dozen or so level 2 chargers outside and 1 Supercharger. Not sure if they are energized, but as I drove by I saw 5 Teslas parked in those spots. They all had temporary tags so I assume they were employees. They were gone before I had a chance to drive into the parking lot.

Reactions: nogajim and ChrisC
My pickup location was automatically changed by Tesla from Alpharetta to Kennesaw showroom.. I live in Acworth and Ken make more sense.
If you live in Kennesaw showroom proximity, expect a text from Tesla about this change.

Reactions: ChrisC
I live in Kennesaw. This new location is right off Barrett Pkwy and very close to a Car Max. I've already driven through their parking lot and the location was up and running from I could tell. I saw a lot of movement within the building and many cars on their lot. I didn't get off though. I'm not yet a Tesla owner but about to make a purchasing decision any moment. So I wanted to check this out.