Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

It's Time to Build Your Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
- He listed the locations of exterior carbon fiber:
* Optional Spoiler
* Rear diffuser (under back bumper)
* Chin strap on bumper in front
* Tesla T on mouth of hood

Just wondering if you've heard back from Tesla directly about the changes to the exterior CF.
I would assume that the Tesla T on the hood mouth is still CF, though, even though the rear diffuser and chin spoiler are not.

Just wondering if you've heard back from Tesla directly about the changes to the exterior CF.
I would assume that the Tesla T on the hood mouth is still CF, though, even though the rear diffuser and chin spoiler are not.

The "Tesla T" CF trim was nixed a while ago. None of the performance models at the test drives had it either. I think we are left with the spoiler only for external CF trim. Makes you wanna get the spoiler now, eh??:smile:

The "Tesla T" CF trim was nixed a while ago. None of the performance models at the test drives had it either. I think we are left with the spoiler only for external CF trim. Makes you wanna get the spoiler now, eh??:smile:

Yup spoiler is all that's left. I was
Poking forward to the other accents which is why I asked Bout them here, but no go. I like the spoiler though even if the car has too much chrome to clash with it.